"It is a micellar system composed by chitosan, in aqueous medium and the drug,reticulated by TPP. This solution is further incorporated in a emulsion to topical use.
When we dried the aqueous solution of reticulated QTS by spray dryer…"
We are travel with the incorporation of micelles based on chitosan containing a antiaging drug, into a semisolid formulation (cream), but it is difficult to characterize if the nanossistem remain in the complex formulation…"
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
nanoparticle for drug delivery
1. Amorim, Clarissa de M. ; Couto, Angélica G. ; Netz, Daisy J.A. ; de Freitas, Rilton A. ; Bresolin, Tania M.B. . Antioxidant idebenone-loaded nanoparticles based on chitosan and N-carboxymethylchitosan. Nanomedicine (New York), v. 1, p. 1-14, 2010.
2. Muceneeki, Rodrigo S. ; Amorim, Clarissa M. ; Cesca, Talita G. ; BIAVATTI, Maique W. ; Bresolin, Tania M. B. . A Simple and Validated LC Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Three Compounds in Mikania laevigata Extracts. Chromatographia (Wiesbaden), v. 62, p. 219-223, 2009.
3. VENDRUSCOLO, C ; FERRERO, C ; PINEDA, E ; SILVEIRA, J ; FREITAS, R ; JIMENEZCASTELLANOS, M ; BRESOLIN, T . Physicochemical and mechanical characterization of galactomannan from Mimosa scabrella: Effect of drying method. Carbohydrate Polymers, v. 76, p. 86-93, 2009.
4. Stenger, Fernanda Cristina ; Cechinel-Filho, Valdir ; Meyre-Silva, Christiane ; Bresolin, Tania Mari Belle ; Rodrigues, Clóvis Antonio . Synthesis of Laurylchitosan and Its Use in the Separation of Flavonoids from Aleurites moluccana by Matrix Solid-Phase Dispersion. Chromatographia (Wiesbaden), v. 69, p. S183-S187, 2009.
6. Amorim, Clarissa M. ; Netz, Daisy J. A. ; Couto, Angelica G. ; Freitas, Rilton A. ; Bresolin, Tania M. B. . Stability-Indicating LC-PDA Method for Determination of Idebenone in Nanoparticles Based on Chitosan and N-Carboxymethylchitosan. Chromatographia (Wiesbaden), v. 1, p. 1-10, 2009.
7. MOURÃO, Samanta Cardozo ; SILVA, C. ; Bresolin, Tania Mari Belle ; SERRA, C. H. R. ; PORTA, V. . DISSOLUTION PARAMETERS FOR SODIUM DICLOFENAC-CONTAINING HYPROMELLOSE MATRIX TABLET. International Journal of Pharmaceutics (Print), v. 386, p. 201-207, 2009.
8. BORTOLON, Francieli Furlan ; SATO, M.E.O. ; ANDREAZZA, Regina C. da S. ; BRESOLIN, T. M. B. . Effect of enhancers on the in vitro percutaneous absorption of piroxicam from compounding formulations. RBCF. Revista Brasileira de Ciências Farmacêuticas, v. 44, p. 433-440, 2008.
9. BLOCK, Luciana Catia ; SCHMELING, L. ; COUTO, A. G. ; MOURÃO, Samanta Cardozo ; BRESOLIN, T. M. B. . Pharmaceutical Equivalence of Metformin Tablets with Various Binders. Revista de Ciências Farmacêuticas Básica e Aplicada, v. 29, p. 29-35, 2008.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org