"JUST PUBLISHED TEXTBOOK
Narosa Publishing House is pleased to announce the release of
Principles of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
M. A. Shah
"hii Am Rajkumar Doing Ph.D in NANOSCIENCE , basically am Microbiologist., i need the updated title for medical nanoscience like drug delivery for Plasmodium falciparum by using plants or microbes or some enzymes.."
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Education research in Nanomedicine curriculum development
- Educational research
- Bioethics and medical law
- Public health
- ELSA* studies concerning the use of converging technologies (Nano, Bio, Cogno, Info)
[* ethical, environmental, legal, societal aspects]
1. Triazole as Cytochrome P450 xenobiotic metabolizing enzymes inhibitor - impact on human health – pros and cons. 10th International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN13) 9-12 July 2013, Thessaloniki, Greece.
2. Novel Bone Graft Composition Based on Nanocrystalline Hydroxyapatite and Biodegradable Polymers, Collection of Abstracts of the 1st International conference on Nanochemistry and Nanotechnologies - NANO-2010, St. Andrew the First-Called Georgian University of the Patriarchy of Georgia, Tbilisi, Georgia.
3. Tykhomyrov A.A., Nedzvetsky V.S., Chachibaia T.Z., Andrievsky G.V. Nanodrugs against diabetic encephalopathy: Neuroprotective effects of FULLERENES at Streptozotocin-induces diabetes, Collection of Abstracts of the 1st International conference on Nanochemistry and Nanotechnologies - NANO-2010, at St. Andrew the First-Called Georgian University of the Patriarchy of Georgia, Tbilisi, Georgia(March, 2010).
4. Health Monitoring and Assessment of Nondestructive use of Nanoparticle Gold Compounds. The 5th international conference on gold science, technology and its applications - GOLD2009, University of Heidelberg, Germany, 2009, 26 - 29 July
5. Applying Social Science Research Methods for Technology Assessment of Nanotechnologies. Nano Studies Magazine, 2012, v. 5, pp. 15-30. (English)
6. Nedzvetsky V., Andrievsky G., Chachibaia T., Tykhomyrov A., Differences in Antioxidant-Protective Efficacy of Hydrated C60 Fullerene Nanostructures in Liver and Brain of Rats with Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetes, in the “J. of Diabetes & Metabolism”, 2012, 3:8. Impact factor >3. (English)
7. Health Monitoring Issues Concerning Nondestructive Use of Nanoparticle Gold Compounds in Medicine and Cosmetology, 2011. Nano Studies Magazine, #3.pp.5-12. (http://www.nanoarchive.org/11388/1/No_1.pdf).ISSN 1987-8826 (English)
8. Two Main Domains of Excellence in NanoS&T R&D - Publications and Patents, in the official journal of the Critical Care Medicine Institute & Georgian Association of Disaster and Critical Care Medicine. 2007, No. 3. pp. 23-33. (English) http://www.ccmi.edu.ge/gamomcemloba_jurnali_3_en.html
MONOGRAPHS AND BOOK CONTRIBUTION
9. Nanoparticles - New Medical Potential - Today & Tomorrow, chapter 2 in the CRC book ‘Nanotechnology and Human Health’, by Claude Emond and Ineke Malsch. Taylor & Francis Group. (In press, 2013).
10. "Coming soon… Nanotechnology Revolution”. Annotated bibliography concerning nanotechnology application in the medical & healthcare sector. ISBN 9789941 0 0193 2 (2007). On-line version of publication: http://www.nplg.gov.ge/dlibrary/collect/0001/000690/My Book NT New.pdf (English)
11. “Strategy and Policy issues related to nanotechnology innovations in medical education”, in IGI Global’s book, Disruptive Technologies, Innovation and Global Redesign: Emerging Implications. (2012, February) ISBN 978 1 4666 0134 5 (English) (http://www.igi-global.com/book/disruptive-technologies-innovation-g...).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Medical School AIETI, Union "Georgian National NanoInnovation Initiative"
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
hii Am Rajkumar Doing Ph.D in NANOSCIENCE , basically am Microbiologist., i need the updated title for medical nanoscience like drug delivery for Plasmodium falciparum by using plants or microbes or some enzymes..
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info