1. S. P. Mondal and S. K. Ray, “Enhanced broadband photoresponse of Ge/CdS nanowire radial heterostructures”, Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 94, page 223119,(2009).
2. S. P. Mondal, R. Aluguri and S. K. Ray, “Dielectric and transport properties of carbon nanotube-CdS nanostructures embedded in polyvinyl alcohol matrix”, Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 105, page 114317,(2009).
3. S. P. Mondal, A. Dhar, S. K. Ray and A. K. Chakraborty, “Bonding, vibrational and electrical characteristics of CdS nanostructures embedded in polyvinyl alcohol matrix”, Journal of Applied Physics, Vol 105, page 084309, (2009).
4. S. P. Mondal, V.S. Reddy, S. Das, A. Dhar and S. K. Ray, “Memory effect in a junction-like CdS nanocomposites /conducting polymer poly[2-methoxy-5-(2-ethylhexyloxy)-1,4-phenylene-vinylene] heterostructure, Nanotechnology, Vol 19, page 215306, (2008).
5. S. K. Ray and S. P. Mondal, “Synthesis of CdS Nanowires Using Nanoporous Alumina Template”, International Journal of Nanomanufacturing, Vol 2, page 583, (2008).
6. S. P. Mondal, H. Mullick, T. Lavanya, A. Dhar, S.K.Lahiri and S. K. Ray, “Optical and dielectric properties of junction- like CdS nano-composites embedded in polymer matrix”, Journal of Applied Physics, Vol 102, page 064305, (2007). (This paper was also selected for publication in Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology, Vol. 16, Issue 15, (2007).
7. S. P. Mondal, K. Das, A. Dhar and S. K. Ray, “Characteristics of CdS nanowires grown in porous alumina template using a two- cell method”, Nanotechnology, Vol 80 page 95606, (2007).
8. S. P. Mondal, A. Dhar and S. K. Ray, “Optical properties of CdS nanowires prepared by dc electrochemical deposition in porous alumina template”, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Vol 10, page 185, (2007).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Department of Physics & Meteorology, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
I am Shivam Rastogi, recently graduated from Jaypee University of
Information Technology, Wakhnaghat, Shimla , India in Electronics and
I got through your research page where I have seen your interest
that you are carrying out in the area of Nano Science
I have done some research work at the time of my under graduation
and published in different international publications which helps
keeping me abreast with the latest technology up-gradation in
Sir I would be very grateful if you please guide me to pursue career
for Research as further I am interested to pursue MS in Nano Science
and Technology henceforth I request you to please throw some light on
What are the opportunities do I have ?
Sir Please mail me your contact details so that I can send you my Resume.
contact details: +91-7206256759
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com