My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Synthesis of Casrbazole Derivatives and its Characterization.
Currently I involoved in the synthesis of Polymer Nano composities and its applications Studies..
Currently interested in the Synthesis of Eco friendly Polymer metal composities
Research Papers Published in International Journals/Conferences
1. Surendiran T., Balasubramanian S. and Sivaraj D. (2009), ‘Microwave Syntheses of Ellipticine Analogues via Doebner-Miller Synthesis and their Biological Behavior’, Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment, Vol.13, No.1, pp 81-84.
2. Surendiran T., Balasubramanian S. and Sivaraj D. (2009), ‘Microwave assisted Synthesis of novel 1, 2, 3, 4-tetrahydrocarbazolyl thiazolidin-4-ones and azetidin- 2- ones and its Biological Behavior’, E-J of Chemistry, Vol.6, No.S1,pp S375-380.
3. Murugavel S., Kannan S.P., Subbiahpandi A., Surendiran T. and Balasubramanian S. (2008), ‘2,3,4,9-Tetrahydro-1H-carbazoles’, Acta Crystalographica , E64, o2433.
4. Surendiran T., Balasubramanian S. and Sivaraj D. (2008), ‘Synthesis and Characterization of Novel Isoxazolyl and pyrazolidine 2,3,4,9-tetrahydro-1H-carbazoles and their Antimicrobial studies’, Organic Chemistry: An Indian Journal, Vol.4,Issue6-8, pp 427-433.
5. Surendiran T., Balasubramanian S. and Sivaraj D. (2008), ‘Improved Synthesis of 1,2,3,4-tetrahydrocarbazoles Under Ultrasonic Irradiation’, Organic Chemistry: An Indian Journal, Vol.4,Issue 9-11, pp 478-481.
6. Surendiran T., Balasubramanian S. and Sivaraj D. (2009), ‘An efficient N-acylation of 1,2,3,4-tetrahydrocarbazole under Solid Grind methodology in dry media ’, Organic Chemistry: An Indian Journal, Vol.5,Issue 2, pp 229-232.
Papers presented in Conferences/Symposiums
1. Surendiran T, Balasubramanian S. and Sukoor Bhasha. 9th and 12th (January 2006),’Syntheses, Characterization and Anti-microbial activity of [N-(α- Substituted benylidene hydrazino) acetyl]-1,2,3,4-tetrhydrocarbazole” in International Symposium on Advances in Organic Chemistry, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerela, India .
2. Surendiran T., Balasubramanian S. and Sivaraj D. 23rd (February 2007), ‘A rapid Synthesis for Fisher Indolization by Microwave Irradiation in Acidic Alumina Medium’, in National Seminar on Non-Conventional techniques in Synthesis, Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai-600008, India.
3. Surendiran T., Balasubramanian S. and Sivaraj D. 27th and 30th (January 2010), ‘Microwave Assisted Synthesis of N-( Pyrazolo acetyl )- 1,2,3,4-tertahydro carbazoles’, in International Conference on Green Technologies for Greener Environment, Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, Uttarapradhesh-250005, India.
4. Surendiran T., Balasubramanian S. and Sivaraj D. 2nd (February 2010), ‘Syntheses and characterization of N-((2,4a-dihydro-3-substituted phenyl thiazolo[3,2-b]-[1,2,4,6]-thiatriazin-1-yl))-1,2,3,4-tetrahydrocarbazole’, in National conference on Recent Advances in Materials and Methods of Chemistry, SRM University, Kattankulathur-603203, India.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Swasru Nanacomposite Researech Institute ,Chennai
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org