My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanomaterials, Nonlinear optics, Sensors and Lasers.
Working with promising nanomaterials.
1. “Nanophotonics at a Glance” S.K.Ghoshal and Sunita Sharma, Accepted in International Journal of Modern Physics B (2009).
2. “Photonic Crystals: An Amazing Material For Ultrafast Technology” S.K.Ghoshal, Wondwosn Tilahun, Devendra Mohan and Sunita Sharma, Accepted in International Journal of Modern Physics B (2009).
3 . “Optical properties of silicon nanoclusters and the influence of surface passivation”
S. K. Ghoshal, S. Sharma, K. S. Gill and H. Gebrehiwet, Accepted in Asian Journal of Spectroscopy (2009).
4. “Spectroscopic and lasing properties of Xanthene dyes encapsulated in silica and polymeric matrices” Sunita Sharma, Devendra Mohan, Nageshwar Singh, Meenakshi Sharma and A.K.Sharma, Accepted in Optik (2008).
5. “Pump Power Dependence of Phase-Shift, Kerr and Electrostrictive Nonlinearities in Silica Core Fiber” Sunita Sharma, S.K.Ghoshal and Devendra Mohan. Modern Physics Letters B 22(10) (2008) 763-773.
6. “Study of optical properties of Macrophomina phaseolina impregnated sol-gel derived silica matrices” Sunita Sharma, Vandana, S. K. Ghoshal, Pooja Arora, Neeraj Dilbaghi and Ashok Chaudhury, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 159(2) (2009) 310.
7. “Measurement of nonlinear properties and optical limiting ability of Rhodamine6G doped silica and polymeric samples” Sunita Sharma, Devendra Mohan and S.K.Ghoshal. Optics Communications, 281(10) (2008) 2923-2929.
8. “Optical properties of silicon nanoclusters and the influence of surface passivation” S. K. Ghoshal, S. Sharma, K. S. Gill and H. Gebrehiwet. Asian Journal of Spectroscopy, 12 (2008) 29.
9. “Nanosilicon for Photonic Application” S. K. Ghoshal, D. Mohan, Tadesse Tenaw Kassa and Sunita Sharma. International Journal of Modern Physics B, 21 (22) (2007) 3783- 3796.
10. “Fullerenes: A gift of nanoscience and Technology” S. K. Ghoshal, D. Mohan and Sunita Sharma, Laser Horizon 9(2) (2007)16.
11. “Damping Effect on Power loss in Optical Fibers due to Higher Order Nonlinear Term”
Sunita Sharma, S.K.Ghoshal and Devendra Mohan. Indian Journal of Physics, 80(5) (2006), 523.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Light and Matter Physics Group, Raman Research Institute, Bangalore, India
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
I am Shivam Rastogi, recently graduated from Jaypee University of
Information Technology, Wakhnaghat, Shimla , India in Electronics and
I got through your research page where I have seen your interest
that you are carrying out in the area of Nano Science
I have done some research work at the time of my under graduation
and published in different international publications which helps
keeping me abreast with the latest technology up-gradation in
Mam I would be very grateful if you please guide me to pursue career
for Research as further I am interested to pursue MS in Nano Science
and Technology henceforth I request you to please throw some light on
What are the opportunities do I have ?
Mam Please mail me your contact details so that I can send you my Resume.
contact details: +91-7206256759
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org