My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
I am a Biologist
Synthesis and characterization of silica annoparticles and their application in cancer therapy.
Modified silica nanoparticle conjugate with DNA to target in mammalian cancer cell lines.
1. J.Anburaj, C.Ravinder Singh, S.Sundarraj, S.Kannan. 2011. In vitro regeneration of Cleome viscosa – an important medicinal herb. Journal of Cell and Molecular Biology 9(1): 37-44.
2. S.Sundarraj and S.Kannan. 2010. Immunohistochemical expression of cytosolic phospholipase A2α in Nonsmall cell lung cancer. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention 11: 1367-1372.
3. M.Paulpandi, P.Mareeswaran, S.Sudarraj, C.Rejeeth, R.Vivek, S.Kannan and S.Ilango. 2010. Serological Investigations of an Outbreak of Dengue Fever in Certain Rural and Urban Sites of Sivakasi Taluk, Tamilnadu. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research 7: 149-154.
4. S.Kannan, M.Krishnan, S.Sundarraj, C.Meenambigai and M.Vimaladevi. 2009. Assessment of Site Specific Mutational Effect on Transcription Initiation at Escherichia coli Promoter. American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology 5 (2): 21-29.
5. S.Sundarraj and V.Mariappan. 2009. Biodegradation of Solid Textile Mill Sludge (STMS) mixed with Cow dung (CD) and Sheep manure (SM), using Epigeic Earth worm, Eudrilus eugeniae. Proceedings of Conference on Recent Advances in Applied Zoology 78-83.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info