My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Laser matter interaction, Plasma Processing, Nanoparticle synthesis by laser ablation, Application of nanomaterials in Soler Cells and LEDs fabrication
PV and LED application of ZnO nanomaterials
Edited Books & Book Chapters in the Edited Books
1. Editor and Author of the book entitled “Nanomaterials; Processing and Characterizations using Lasers with Prof. H. Zeng from NIMS, Japan, Prof. C. Guo, Rochester Uni, NY, USA and Prof. W. Cai, Director, ISSP, CAS, China as Co and Senior Editors. Which is under processing with Willy VCH, USA. Proposed date of publication is Dec. 2009.
2. One review book chapter entitled “Zinc Oxide Nanostructures Synthesized by Pulsed Laser Ablation and Thermal Evaporation” by S.C. Singh, J. singh, R. Gopal and O.N. Srivastava in the book entitled “Metal Oxide Nanostructures and Their Applications” Edited by Ahmad Umar and Yoon-Bong Hahn, Published by American Scientific Publishers (www.aspbs.com) USA, ISBN No. 1-58883-170-1.
3. One review book chapter entitled “Basics of Light Emitting diodes, Characterizations and Applications” in the book entitled Chen “Handbook of Light Emitting and Schottky Diode Research” Edited by N. P Chen., Published by Nova Scientific Publishers, Inc., New York, USA, ISBN: 978-1-60692-462-4
4. Contacted Author for two chapters in Encyclopedia of Nanomaterials Edited by Ahmad Umar to be published by American Scientific Publishers (www.aspbs.com) based in USA, will be published at the end of 2009.
Publications in the Journals
1.Laser Induced Breakdown Spectra of Zn2 Molecule in 380 – 450 nm region. Subhash C.Singh, K.S.Ojha and R.Gopal, Pramana, 67, 3, 2006, 519-527.
2. Zinc nanoparticles in solution by laser ablation technique, S.C. Singh, R. Gopal, Bull. Mater. Sci. 30, 2007, 291
3. Synthesis and characterization of ZnO nanoparticles in Solution by laser ablation technique, S. C. Singh and R. Gopal, Physica E, 40, 2008, 724.
4. Laser Irradiance and Wavelength Dependent Compositional Evolution of Inorganic ZnO and ZnOOH / Organic SDS Nanocomposite Material, S.C. Singh and R. Gopal, J. Phys. Chem. C, 112, 2008, 2812.
5. Synthesis of Cadmium and its oxide Nanomaterials by laser ablation in aqueous media, S.C. Singh, R.K. Swarnkar and R. Gopal, Mater. Res. Soc., 1074-I10-47
6. Synthesis of TiO2 Nanomaterials by pulsed laser ablation in aqueous media and their optical properties, S.C. Singh, R.K. Swarnkar and R. Gopal, Vol.9, 2009, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 9, 5367-5371 (2009)
7. Laser Ablative Synthesis of Cadmium Oxide Nanomaterials in Water; Structural, Thermal and Optical Properties, S.C. Singh, R.K. Swarnkar and R. Gopal, J. Nanoparticle Res. (2009) 11:1831–1838
8. Cadmium oxide/ Hydroxide Nanocomposite material synthesized by pulsed laser ablation in water; Synthesis, Characterization and photocatalytic applications, S.C. Singh and R. Gopal, Chem. Mater. (Communicated)
9. Aging induced self assembly of Copper Oxide Nanomaterials synthesized by laser ablation in Water, R.K. Swarnkar, S.C. Singh and R. Gopal, Physica E (Communicated)
10. Spatial and temporal evolution of plasma parameters produced by laser ablated zinc and cadmium plasma at different laser wavelengths and laser irradiances, S.C. Singh and R. Gopal, Laser & Particle Beams, Dec. 2008 (Communicated)
11. S.C. Singh & R. Gopal, Effected of background Ar gas pressure on the nature of laser ablated zinc plasma, Spectrochim. Acta B, Jan. 2009 (Communicated)
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Laser Spectroscopy & Nanomaterials Lab., Department of Physics, University of Allahabad, Allahabad-211002
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
I am Shivam Rastogi, recently graduated from Jaypee University of
Information Technology, Wakhnaghat, Shimla , India in Electronics and
I got through your research page where I have seen your interest
that you are carrying out in the area of Nano Science
I have done some research work at the time of my under graduation
and published in different international publications which helps
keeping me abreast with the latest technology up-gradation in
Sir I would be very grateful if you please guide me to pursue career
for Research as further I am interested to pursue MS in Nano Science
and Technology henceforth I request you to please throw some light on
What are the opportunities do I have ?
Sir Please mail me your contact details so that I can send you my Resume.
contact details: +91-7206256759
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org