My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Biophotonics: The effect of light on protein structure and function
Biomolecules and Light
1. Amino acid neighbours and detailed conformational analysis of cysteines in proteins
Author(s): Petersen MTN, Jonson PH, Petersen SB
PROTEIN ENGINEERING Volume: 12 Issue: 7 Pages: 535-548, 1999
2. Petersen, M.T.N, Gryczynski,Z, Lakowicz J., Petersen, E.I., Fojan, P., Pedersen, S. Petersen, S.B. High Probablility of Disrupting a Disulphide Bridge by an Excited Endogenous Tryptophane. Protein Science 2002, vol11(3), 588-600.
3. Neves-Petersen MT, Petersen SB. Protein electrostatics: a review of the equations and methods used to model electrostatic equations in biomolecules--applications in biotechnology. Biotechnol Annu Rev. 2003;9:315-95. Review.
4. Torben Snabe, Gustav Andreas Røder,Maria Teresa Neves-Petersen , Søren Buusb, Steffen Bjørn Petersen, Oriented coupling of major histocompatibility complex (MHC) to sensor surfaces using light assisted immobilisation technology, Biosens Bioelectron. 2006 Feb 15;21(8):1553-9
5. K. Thilsing-Hansen,M.T. Neves-Petersen,S.B. Petersen,R. Neuendorf and K. Al-Shamery,H.-G. Rubahn, The luminescence decay of oriented phenylene nanofibers, Phys. Rev. B 72, 115213 (2005).
6. 108 S.B.Petersen, M.T. Neves-Petersen, F.Quochi, F. Cordella, K.Thilsing-Hansen, A. Mura, G. Bongiovannib and Horst-Gunter Rubahn. Fast and ultrafast response of aligned organic nanofibers -towards organic nanolasers. Proceedings of the SPIE, Volume 5937, pp. 274-283 (2005)
7. Novel Photonic Technique Creates Micrometer Resolution Multi-sensor Arrays and Provides a New Approach to Coupling of Genes, Nucleic Acids, Peptide Hormones and Drugs to Nanoparticle Carriers. M.T. Neves-Petersen, M. Duroux, L. Duroux, E. Skovsen and S.B. Petersen Proceedings NSTI Nanotechnology 2006 Boston
8. Micrometer sized immobilization of protein molecules onto Quartz,Silicium and Gold. Steffen B. Petersen, Maria Teresa Neves-Petersen, Søren Klitgaard, Meg Crookshanks Duroux. Invited Paper, Proceedings of SPIE 6106, 61061Y (2006) Photonics West San Jose.
9. Novel photonic technique creates micrometer resolution protein arrays and provides a new approach to coupling of genes, peptide hormones and drugs to nanoparticle carriers. M. Duroux, L. Duroux, M.T. Neves-Petersen E. Skovsen and S.B. Petersen, Invited Paper, Proceedings European Materials Research Society, Nice. 2006
10. Photonic activation of disulfide bridges achieves oriented protein immobilization on biosensor surfaces. Maria Teresa Neves-Petersen, Torben Snabe, Søren Klitgård, Meg Duroux, and Steffen B. Petersen, Cover Page in Protein Science (2006), 15:343–351.
11. Micrometer sized immobilization of protein molecules onto Quartz, Silicium and Gold - art. no. 61061Y, Petersen SB, Neves-Petersen MT, Klitgaard S, et al.
Photon Processing in Microelectronic and Photonics V Book Proceedings of the xociety of photo-optical instrumentation engineers (SPIE) Volume: 6106 Pages: Y1061-Y1061 Published: 2006
12. Quenchers induce wavelength dependence on protein fluorescence lifetimes. / Klitgaard, Søren ; Petersen, Maria Teresa Neves ; Petersen, Steffen B.. I: Journal of Fluorescence. 2006 ; vol. 16, nr. 4, JUL. s. 595-609
13. UV light blocks EGFR signalling in human cancer cell lines. Olsen BB, Neves-Petersen MT, Klitgaard S, et al. International Journal of Oncology Volume: 30 Issue: 1 Pages: 181-185 Published: JAN 2007
14. Photophysics and photochemistry of horseradish peroxidase A2 upon ultraviolet illumination, Neves-Petersen, MT, Klitgaard,S., Carvalho, A.S., Aires-Barros, M.R., Melo, Petersen, S.B. Biophysical Journal 92 Issue: 6 Pages: 2016-2027 Published: MAR 15 2007
15. Skovsen, E., Duroux M., Neves-Petersen M. T., Duroux L., and Petersen S. B. "Molecular Printing Using UV-Assisted Immobilization of Biomolecules" – International Journal of Optomechatronics Volume 1, Issue 4 October 2007 , pages 383 - 391
16. Long wavelength depolarized light scattering from silver nanoparticles
Klitgaard S, Shtoyko T, Calander N, et al.
CHEMICAL PHYSICS LETTERS Volume: 443 Issue: 1-3 Pages: 1-5 Published: JUL 27 2007
17. Novel photonic technique creates micrometer resolution protein arrays and provides a new approach to coupling of genes, peptide hormones and drugs to nanoparticle carriers
Duroux M, Duroux L, Neves-Petersen MT, et al.
Applied Surface Science, Volume: 253 Issue: 19 Pages: 8125-8129 Published: JUL 31 2007
18. Light-induced immobilisation of biomolecules as an attractive alternative to microdroplet dispensing-based arraying technologies
Author(s): Duroux M, Skovsen E, Neves-Petersen MT, et al.
Source: PROTEOMICS Volume: 7 Issue: 19 Pages: 3491-3499 Published: OCT 2007
19. Photonics and microarray technology
Author(s): Skovsen E, Duroux M, Neves-Petersen MT, et al.
Conference Information: Conference on Optical Sensing Technology and Applications, APR 16-18, 2007 Prague, CZECH REPUBLIC
Source: Optical Sensing Technology and Applications Book Series: Proceedings of the society of photo-optical instrumentation engineers(SPIE) Volume:6585 Pages: U326-U333 Published: 2007
20. Using light to bioactivate surfaces: A new way of creating oriented, active immunobio sensors
Author(s): Duroux M, Gurevich L, Neves-Petersen MT, et al.
Applied Surface Science Volume: 254 Issue: 4 Pages: 1126-1130 Published: DEC 15 2007
21. M. Duroux, E. Skovsen, M. T. Neves-Petersen, L. Duroux, and S. B. “Photonics and Immobilisation of biomolecules” – Proceedings of the IEEE Journal, Optical Fiber Communication and Optoelectronics Conference, 2007 Asia. Oct. 2007, page(s): 293-295, ISBN: 978-0-9789217-2-9
22. Light-powered molecular engineering: a new technology for medical safety applications - art. no. 67391A
Author(s): Neves-Petersen MT, Duroux M, Skovsen E, et al.
Conference Information: Conference on Electro-Optical Remote Sensing, Detection, and Photonic Technologies and Their Applications, SEP 18-20, 2007 Florence, ITALY
Source: Electro-optical remote sensing, detection and photonics technologies and their applications. Book Series: Proceedings of the society of photo-optical instrumentation engineers (SPIE) Volume: 6739 Pages: A7391-A7391 Published: 2007
23. Using light to bioactivate surfaces: A new way of creating oriented, active immunobiosensors (vol 254, pg 1126, 2007)
Author(s): Duroux M, Gurevich L, Neves-Petersen MT, et al.
Applied Surface Science, Volume: 255 Issue: 5 Pages: 3470-3470 Part: Part 2 Published: DEC 30 2008
24. Skovsen, Esben ; Neves Petersen, Teresa ; Petersen, Steffen B. ; Duroux, Laurent. Reaching (sub-)micrometer resolution of photo-immobilized proteins using diffracted light beams / Proc. SPIE, Vol. 6848, 68480O (2008); Proc. SPIE / Volume 6848 / Biosensing Labeling for Diagnostics
25. The EGFR family of receptors sensitizes cancer cells towards UV light. / Petersen, Steffen B. ; Neves Petersen, Teresa ; Olsen, Birgitte. Optical Interactions with Tissue and Cells XIX. Proceedings of the SPIE, Volume 6854, pp. 68540L-68540L-10 (2008).
26. Maria Teresa Neves-Petersen, Meg Duroux, Esben Skovsen, Laurent Duroux and Steffen B. Petersen. "Printing novel architectures of nanosized molecules with micrometer resolution using light" - Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Accepted 2008 In print
27. Immobilizing biomolecules at the diffraction limit. / Skovsen, Esben ; Neves Petersen, Teresa ; Duroux, Laurent ; Petersen, Steffen B.. I: Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. 2008; Accepted, in print.
28. "Role of solvent, pH and molecular size in excited state deactivation of key eumelanin building blocks: implications for melanin pigment photostability" M. Gauden, A. Pezzella, L. Panzella, M.T. Neves-Petersen, E. Skovsen, S. B. Petersen, K. M. Mullen, A. Napolitano, M. d’Ischia and V. Sundström - J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2008, 130 (50), pp 17038–17043
29. Flash photolysis of cutinase: identification and decay kinetics of transient intermediates formed upon UV excitation of aromatic residues : Flash photolysis studies of cutinase. / Neves Petersen, Teresa ; Klitgaard, Søren ; Skovsen, Esben ; Pascher, Torbjorn ; Polivka, Tomas ; Petersen, Steffen B. ; Yartsev, Arkady ; Sundström, Villy. I: Biophysical Journal, Accepted Jan2009
30. Photonic Immobilization of High Density Protein Arrays Using Fourier Optics. Esben Skovsen, Ane Kold, Maria Teresa Neves-Petersen, and Steffen B. Petersen. Submitted to Proteomics, Dec 2008
31. Chemical immobilization of esterase enzyme onto superparamagnetic nanoparticles. Antonietta Parracino, Gnana Prakash Gajula, Ane Kold, Maria Teresa Neves-Petersen, Sabato D’Auria, Vincenzo Aurilia, and Steffen Petersen. Nanotechnology, submitted 2009
32. Photonic immobilisation of BSA onto superparamagnetic nanoparticles. Antonietta Parracino, Gnana Prakash Gajula, Ane Kold, Maria Teresa Neves-Petersen, Sabato D’Auria, Vincenzo Aurilia, and Steffen Petersen. Nanotechnology, submitted Jan 2009
33. The role of Hyaluronic Acid as an excellent excited state quencher and in oxidative damage prevention Maria Teresa Neves-Petersen, Søren Klitgaard, Esben Skovsen and Steffen B. Petersen. Biophysical Journal, submitted Jan 2009.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
nanobio group Aalborg University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Im working as a post doc in South Korea....in GaN/InGaN light emitting diodes....If you dont mind can i suggest you as a Reviewer for my submitting journals....Please mail me in firstname.lastname@example.org
dear prof/reseracher, Its prashant kumar, submitting my ph.d thesis on non-lithographic techniques of surface nanostructuring in december 2008 at university of hyderabad. I have experience of thin film coating, synthesis of nanowires, nanodots and characterization by AFM, SEM, VSM, PL spectra, MR measurements, surface plasmons etc and I seek post-doctoral post and for that I require your help, plz. convey to me if you find anything interesting. or else plz. advise how to get into the groove.I can work towards materials science, engineering, chemical engineering, biomedical applications of nanoparticles, memory application of nanodots etc or any industrial applications of nanoparticles, nanodots or nanowires.
Indeed we do share several common interests. What is a bit frightening is we look quite a bit alike. I haven't posted foto onsite yet for I have not scanned photographs on this new computer. I wish to reread your comment and send you a more thoughtful reply.
Thank you for comment post.
Dear Dr. Peterson,
As a commercial and business party, we have lots of contacts in the Nanotechology circle in Hong Kong and China. It is our aim to be a bridge to link the new nanotech to be commercialized.
We would be grateful if you can provide us more information about your work.
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info