My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Dendrimer and Dendrimer based nanocomposites
Biomedical application of nanostructured materials
1. Srabanti Ghosh, Amiya Priyam, Anindita Chatterjee and Abhijit Saha* “Size Tunablity of CdTe Crystallites in Dendrimer Nanocomposites And Temperature Dependent Focusing of Size Distribution” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 8, (2008) 5952-5957.
2. Srabanti Ghosh, Amiya Priyam and Abhijit Saha* “Surface Charge Tunability and Size Dependent Luminescence Anisotropy of Aqueous Synthesized ZnS/Dendrimer Nanocomposites” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 9, (2009) 6726-6735.
3. Amiya Priyam, Srabanti Ghosh, Aparna Datta, Anindita Chatterjee and Abhijit Saha “A brief overview on synthesis and size dependent Photocatalytic behaviour of luminescent Semiconductor quantum dots” World Scientific Publishers, Singapore, 2009.
4. Amiya Priyam, Srabanti Ghosh, Subhas Chandra Bhattacharya and Abhijit Saha* “High Quality Quantum Dots at Higher Supersaturation: Sprucing up the Photoluminescence Efficiency and Size Distribution in-situ” Journal of Colloid Interface and Science, 331, (2009) 195-201.
5. Srabanti Ghosh, A. Priyam, Subhas Chandra Bhattacharya and Abhijit Saha* “Differential interaction of biofunctionalized CdTe nanoparticles with Cu2+, dendrimer and Cu2+-dendrimer complex” Journal of Fluorescence, 19, (2009) 723-731.
6. Srabanti Ghosh and Abhijit Saha* “Synthesis and Spectral studies of CdTe–Dendrimer conjugates” Nanoscale Research Letter, 4, (2009) 937–941.
7. Srabanti Ghosh, Aparna Datta and Abhijit Saha* “Single Step Synthesis of Highly Stable Good Quality Water-soluble Semiconductor/Dendrimer nanocomposites: Distribution and Phase control of CdS nanocrystal in dendrimer matrix” Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 355 (2009) 130-138.
8. Srabanti Ghosh, Subhas Chandra Bhattacharya and Abhijit Saha* “Probing of Ascorbic Acid by CdS/Dendrimer nanocomposites: A Spectroscopic Investigation” Analytical Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2010 (In press).
9. Srabanti Ghosh, Aparna Datta, Nupur Biswas, Alokmoy Datta and Abhijit Saha* “Using Solvated Electrons in Self-organization of Functionalised Inorganic-Organic Hybrid Nanocomposite Assemblies” ACS Nano, 2009 (Submitted).
10. Srabanti Ghosh, Debasmita Ghosh, Prasanta Kumar Bag and Abhijit Saha* “Facile Synthesis of Water-soluble, Highly Fluorescent ZnTe/Dendrimer Nanocomposite and its antimicrobial activity” (Manuscript under preparation).
11. Debasmita Ghosh, Srabanti Ghosh and Abhijit Saha* “Quantum Dot Based Probing of Mannitol: An Implication in Nano-diagnostics” Analytica Chimica Acta (Revised).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research, Kolkata Centre
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com