My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Molecular toxicology, Nanomedicine
nanomaterial-cell interaction study, mathematical modelling of biological responses, structure-activity relationship, drug and gene delivery using nano and viral carrier
• Mukherjee, S.P., Davoren, M., Byrne, H.J., 2010. In vitro mammalian cytotoxicological study of PAMAM dendrimers –Towards quantitative structure activity relationships. Toxicology In Vitro 24, 1169-177.
• Mukherjee, S.P., Lyng, F.M., Garcia, A., Davoren, M., Byrne, H.J., 2010, Mechanistic studies of in vitro cytotoxicity of Poly(amidoamine) dendrimers in mammalian cells, Toxicoliogy And Applied Pharmacology 248, 259–268.
• Mukherjee, S.P., Byrne, H.J., 2012. Polyamidoamine Dendrimer Nanoparticle Cytotoxicity, Oxidative Stress, Caspases Activation and Infammatory Response: Experimental Observation and Numerical Simulation. Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, Accepted.
• Mukherjee, S.P., Howe, O., Byrne, H.J., 2012. Mechanism of biphasic Caspase activations and pathway of apoptosis induction by Polyamidoamine dendrimers in human skin cell line: Experimental Observation and Numerical Simulation. Manuscript in Preparation.
• Mukherjee, S.P., Byrne, H.J., 2012. Mechanism of Polyamidoamine induced Proton-Sponge Effect, its regulation and effect on cytoskeleton. Manuscript in Preparation.
• Mukherjee, S.G., Mukherjee, S.P., Bhattacharya, K., Casey, A., Chambers, G., 2012. Mechanism of in vitro cytotoxicity of silver nanoparticles in human cells. Manuscript in Preparation.
• Khalid, H., Mukherjee, S.P., Byrne, M., Heise, A., Byrne, H.J., 2012. In vitro cytotoxic and oxidative stress responses to dendritic polymer nanoparticles: A comparison of PPI and PAMAM Dendrimers. Manuscript in Preparation.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Focas Institute, Dublin Institute of Technology
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com