My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Graphene, C60 and other allotropes of carbon and their effects with Ion Irradiation, carbon magnetism, interface two dimensional electron gas (2DEG), Resist-free direct patterning
Post-doc positions to work in carbon allotropes especially graphene and related materials.
1. Magnetism in C60 films induced by 2 MeV proton irradiation
S. Mathew, B. Satpati, B. Joseph, B. N. Dev, R. Nirmala, S. K. Malik, R. Kesavamoorthy. Phy. Rev. B 75 (2007) 75426, arxiv: cond-mat/0503315
Also selected for “Virtual journal of Nanoscale Science and Technology”
2 2 MeV Proton Irradiation effects on Fullerene Films
S. Mathew, B. Satpati, B. Joseph, B. N. Dev, R. Kesavamoorthy, Rad. Effect. and Defect. in Solids 62 (2007) 223
3. The effects of 2 MeV Ag ion irradiation in multiwalled carbon nanotubes.
S. Mathew, U. M. Bhatta, B. Joseph , B. R. Sekhar and B. N. Dev.
Carbon 45 (2007) 2659
4. keV Ag ion irradiation induced damage in multiwalled carbon nanotubes. S. Mathew, U. M. Bhatta, B. Joseph and B. N. Dev
Nucl. Instr. and Meth. B 264 (2007) 36
5. X-ray photo electron and Raman spectroscopic studies of 2 MeV proton irradiated Graphite.
S. Mathew, B. Joseph, B. R. Sekhar and B. N. Dev
Nucl. Instr. and Meth B 266 (2008) 3241
6 Structural modifications of DLC films induced by 2 MeV nitrogen ion.
S. Mathew, U.M. Bhatta, A.K.M. Maidul Islam, M. Mukherjee, N. R. Ray and B.N. Dev. Appl. Surf. Sci 255 (2009) 4796
7. Ferromagnetic properties of epitaxial films on SrTiO3/Si hetrostructures.
A.K. Pradhan et. al. K. Inaba, T. Hasegawa, S. Mathew, B. Joseph, B. R. Sekhar, U.N. Roy, Y. Cui, A. Burger. J. App. Phys. 100 (2006) 33903
8. Role of Pb for Ag growth on H-passivated Si(100) surfaces
S. Mathew, B. Satpati, B. Joseph and B. N. Dev Appl. Surf. Sci. 249 (2005) 31
9. High-temperature ferromagnetism in pulsed-laser deposited epitaxial (Zn,Mn)O thin films: Effects of substrate temperature.
A. K. Pradhan, K. Zhang, S. Mohanty, J. B. Dadson, D. Hunter, J. Zhang, D. J. Sellmyer, U. N. Roy, Y.Cui, A. Biswas, S. Mathew, B. Joseph, B. R. Sekhar and B. K. Roul. Appl. Phys. Lett. 86 (2005) 152511
10. Clustering in Pb thin films on Br- passivated Si(111) surfaces.
M. Rundhe, S. Mathew, B. R. Sekhar and B. N. Dev.
Nucl. Instr. and Meth. B 212 (2003) 314
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Post-doc , NUSNNI NanoCore and Dept. of ECE National University of Singapore, Singapore.
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org