I was first exposed to the subject Nano Science and Technology in my VII semester and secured an outstanding grade (A+) which gave me my first glimpse into the world of nanotechnology and its applications in engineering. My interest in nanoparticles and their applications in biological sciences gained fresh impetus during the fall of 2009. This was when I worked on project entitled "Structural and magnetic properties of nano nickel-zinc-indium ferrite synthesized via reverse micelle technique" and presented a research paper at the International Conference on Advanced Nanomaterials and nanotechnology 09, Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati.
I would like to increase my knowledge in the following areas:
1. Nanomanufacturing of nanoscale structures (nanoparticle, nanowire, nanofilms) for optical, biological and energy applications.
2. Multifunctional nanosensor, nano-bio device for different applications like biomedical and environmental sensing.
3. Engineered/Hybrid nanomaterials for scientific and engineering applications.
4. Flexible electronics and nanomaterial based direct patterning.
5. Nanoelectronics for health care monitoring and diagnosis.