Dear Prof. / ScientistSubject: Invitation to become an author of the book: ‘DNA intercalator agents for cancer therapeutic’I would like to cordially invite you to consider becoming an author of the…Continue
Chemistry-Call%20for%20submissions%20Rastogi.pdfDear Prof. / ScientistSubject: Invitation to become an author of the book: ‘DNA intercalator agents for cancer therapeutic’I would like to cordially invite you to consider becoming an author of the edited volume titled “DNA intercalator agents for cancer…See More
"Dear Prof. Umesh
Thank you for your interest in our program to become an author of the edited volume titled “DNA intercalator agents for cancer therapeutic”. I appreciate your interest.
I would like to email you a form and author guide…"
Dear Prof. / ScientistSubject: Invitation to become an author of the book: ‘DNA intercalator agents for cancer therapeutic’I would like to cordially invite you to consider becoming an author of the edited volume titled “DNA intercalator agents for cancer therapeutic”, which is planned to be published shortly by Versita.The scope of the proposed book title is very wide. Cancer is one of the most prevalent diseases diagnosed in developed countries and one of the leading causes of mortality. The…See More
I have submitted my Ph.D. thesis in coordination chemistry of thorium(December, 2010). I have done some work on titanium and chromium also which has been published. Sir, I want a post doctoral position in nanoscience. Please…"
"Hi, I, Shiva K. Rastogi, have research experience in the field of medicinal and nanoparticles chemistry research. It include synthesis of multistep organic synthesis (for simplified natural product, and small organic molecules, of biological…"
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Chemical synthesis of nucleic acids, nanoparticles (gold, silver, and silica), simplified natural product, heterocyclic organic compounds and solid-phase peptide, peptide nucleic acids synthesis
Synthesis of Organic, Bio-organic, Nanoparticles, for Medicinal and Diagnostic Chemistry
Selected publication (* corresponding author)
10. Shiva K. Rastogi* et al. DNA Detection on Lateral Flow Test Strips: Enhanced Signal Sensitivity Using LNA-conjugated Gold Nanoparticles, Chem. Comm. 2012, (DOI: 10.1039/C2CC33430E; in press).
9. Shiva Kumar Rastogi* et al. Synthesis of highly fluorescent and thio-linkers stabilize gold quantum dots & nano clusters in DMF for Bio-labeling. Journal of nanoparticles Research, 2012, 14, 673-684.
8. Shiva K. Rastogi* et al. 8-Aminoquinoline Functionalized Silica Nanoparticles: A Fluorescent Nanosensor for Detection of Divalent Zinc in Aqueous and in Yeast Cell Suspension. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces. 2011, 3(5), 1731-1739.
7. Shiva K. Rastogi* et al. Ag colloids and Ag Clusters over EDAPTMS-Coated Silica Nanoparticles: Synthesis, Characterization and Antibacterial Activity against Escherichia coli. Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, 2011, 7(3), 305-314.
6. Madhuri Manpadi, Pavel Y. Uglinskii, Shiva K. Rastogi, et al. Three-Component Synthesis and Anticancer Evaluation of Polycyclic Indenopyridines Lead to the Discovery of a Novel Indenoheterocycle with Potent Apoptosis Inducing Properties. Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, 2007, 5, 3865-3872.
5. Shiva K. Rastogi et al. A Solution to the Stereochemical Problems posed by
Amaryllidaceae Constituents using a Highly Syn-Selective Arylcuprate Conjugates Addition to γ-Amino and γ-Carbamato-α, β-Enoates. Tetrahedron Asymmetry, 2006, 17, 3170-3178.
4. Artem S. Kireev……..Shiva K. Rastogi, et al. Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Aromatic Analogues of Conduritol F, L-Chiro-Inositol and Dihydroconduritol F Structurally Related to the Amaryllidaceae Anticancer Constituents. Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2006, 71, 5694-5707.
3. Shiva K. Rastogi, et. al. Solid Phase Synthesis of 3,5 Disubstituted Oxazolidin-2-Ones. Tetrahedron Letters, 2002, 43, 8327-8330.
2. US Patent: Methods of DNA Methylation Detection Publication No. US 7794939 B2 published on 14-Sep-2010
1. Indian Patent: A process for the preparation of 3-(3-arylisoxazol-5-yl)-3-hydroxy-2-methylene propionic acid derivatives from 3-aryl-5-isoxazolecarboxaldehydes and activated alkenes. Patent No. IN 192053 A1; Date: Feb 14, 2004
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Dept. of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Texas State University,San Marcos, TX - 78666, USA
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
I have submitted my Ph.D. thesis in coordination chemistry of thorium(December, 2010). I have done some work on titanium and chromium also which has been published. Sir, I want a post doctoral position in nanoscience. Please help and guide me in this regard.
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info