• Neuroprotective effect of transplanted neural precursors embedded on PLA/CS scaffold in an animal model of multiple sclerosis. Elham hoveizi, Shima Tavakol, Somayeh Ebrahimi-barough, Molecular Neurobiology. (2014) DOI: 10.1007/s12035-014-8812-8.
• Investigating the effects of particle size and chemical structure on cytotoxicity and bacteriostatic potential of nano hydroxyapatite/chitosan/silica and nano hydroxyapatite/chitosan/silver; as antibacterial bone substitutes. Shima Tavakol, Mohammad Reza Nikpour, Elham Hoveizi, Behnaz Tavakol, Seyed Mahdi Rezayat, Mahdi Adabi, Sahebeh Shajari Abokheili, Mohsen Jahanshahi. Journal of Nanoparticle Research (2014) DOI: 10.1007/s11051-014-2622-9.
• Investigation on the motor recovery effect of a self-assembling nanofiber in the spinal cord injury model in rat. Shima Tavakol, Hadi Aligholi, Arezou Eshaghabadi, Sayed Mostafa Modarres Mousavi, Jafar Ai, Seyed Mehdi Rezayat. The neuroscience journal of shefaye khatam. (2014) 2(2): 43-49.
• Small molecules differentiate definitive endoderm from human induced pluripotent stem cells on PCL scaffold. Elham hoveizi, Siruse Khodadadi, Shima Tavakol, Oveise Karima, Mohaamad Ali Nasiri. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology. (2014) DOI 10.1007/s12010-014-0960-9.
• Thermogel nanofiber induces neural-like cells from human Endometrial-Derived Stromal Cells; an in-vitro and in-vivo study in Rat. Shima Tavakol, Hadi Aligholi, Ali Gorji, Aresou Eshagh Abadi, Elham Hoveizi, Behnaz Tavakol, Seyed Mahdi Rezayat, Jafar Ai. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research: Part A. (2014) DOI: 10.1002/jbm.a.35117.
• The effect of Noggin supplementation in Matrigel nanofiber-based cell culture system for derivation of neural-like cells from human Endometrial-Derived Stromal Cells. Shima Tavakol, Mohammad Masummi, Seyed Mostafa Modarres Mousavi, Amir Amani, Seyed Mahdi Rezayat, Jafar Ai. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research: Part A. (2014) doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.35079.
• Functionalisation and surface modification of electrospun polylactic acid scaffold for tissue engineering. Elham hoveizi, Mohammad Nabiuni, Kazem Parivar, Sareh rajabizelati, Shima Tavakol. Cell Biology International. (2014) 38(1):41-9.
• The Effect of Laminated Hydroxyapatite/Gelatin Nanocomposite Scaffold Structure on Osteogenesis using Unrestricted Somatic Stem Cells and in Rat. Shima Tavakol, Mahmoud Azami, Ahad Khoshzaban, Iraj Ragerdi Kashani, Behnaz Tavakol, Elham Hoveizi, Seyed Mahdi Rezayat Sorkhabadi. Cell Biology International. (2013) 37: 1181.
• The Effect of Carrier Type on Bone Regeneration of Demineralized Bone Matrix in Rat.
Shima Tavakol, Ahad Khoshzaban, Mahmoud Azami, Iraj Ragerdi Kashani, Hani Tavakol, Seyed Mahdi Rezayat. Craniofacial Surgery. (2013) 24(6):2135-40.
• Programming of human endometrial-derived stromal cells (EnSCs) into preoligodendrocyte cells by overexpression of miR-219. Somaye Ebrahimibarough, Hamid Reza Kouchesfehani, Jafar Ai, Mahmoodinia M, Shima Tavakol, mohammad Massumi. Neuroscience Letters. (2013) 537: 65.
• Bone regeneration based on nano-hydroxyapatite and hydroxyapatite/chitosan nanocomposites: an in vitro and in vivo comparative study. Shima Tavakol, M.R Nikpour, A.Amani, M. Soltani, S. M. Rabiee, S. M. Rezayat, P. Chen, M. Jahanshahi. Journal of Nanoparticle Research (2013) 15:1373
• In vitro and In vivo Investigations on Bone Regeneration Potential of Laminated Hydroxyapatite/Gelatin Nanocomposite Scaffold along with DBM. Shima Tavakol , Iraj
Ragerdi Kashani , Mahmoud Aazami , Ahad Khoshzaban , Behnaz Tavakol , Sharmin
Kharazi, Seyed Mahdi Rezayat Sorkhabadi. Journal of Nanoparticle Research. (2012) 14:1265.
• A Porous Hydroxyapatite/Gelatin Nanocomposite Scaffold for Bone Tissue Repair: In Vitro and In Vivo Evaluation. Mahmoud Azami, Shima Tavakol, Ali Samadikuchaksaraei, Mehran Solati Hashjin, Nafiseh Baheiraei, Mehdi Kamali, Mohammad Reza Nourani. Journal of Biomaterial Science Polymer Edition. (2012) 23: 2353.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Tehran University of Medical sciences
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org