My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Laser ablation to prepare Nanoparticles, and their stability, assembly behavior and properties.
Laser ablation to prepare ordered array
1. Template-Confined Dewetting Process to Surface Nano-patterns: Fabrication, Structural Tunability and Structure-Related Properties. Shikuan Yang, F. Xu, S. Ostendorp, G. Wilde, H. Zhao and Y. Lei. Accepted for publication in Adv. Funct. Mater.
2,Surface Patterning using Templates: Concept, Properties and Device Applications. Yong Lei,* Shikuan Yang, M. Wu, G. Wilde. Chem. Soc. Rev. 2011, 40, 1247. Invited review.
3. Luminescent Hollow Carbon Shells and Fullerene-like Carbon Spheres Produced by Laser Ablation with Toluene. Shikuan Yang, Haibo Zeng, Huaping Zhao, Hongwen Zhang, and Weiping Cai, J. Mater. Chem. 2011, 21, 4432.
4. A General Strategy for Fabricating Unique Carbide Nanostructures with Excitation Wavelength-Dependent Light Emissions. Shikuan Yang, Weiping Cai, Hongwen Zhang, Haibo Zeng, and Yong Lei, J. Phys. Chem. C. 2011, accepted for publication.
5. Reshaping Formation and Luminescence Evolution of ZnO Quantum Dots by Laser-Induced Fragmentation in Liquid. Haibo Zeng,* Shikuan Yang,* and Weiping Cai. J. Phys. Chem. C. 2011, Doi: 10.1021/jp109010c. On line publication.
6. Surface Nanometer-Scale Patterning in Realizing Large-Scale Ordered Arrays of Metallic Nanoshells with Well-defined Structures and Controllable Properties. Shikuan Yang, Weiping Cai, et al. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2010, 20, 2527.
7. Optical Study of Redox Behavior of Silicon Nanoparticles Induced by Laser Ablation in Liquid. Shikuan Yang, Weiping Cai, Guangqiang Liu, Haibo Zeng, and Peisheng Liu. J. Phys. Chem. C 2009, 113, 6480.
8. From Nanoparticles to Nanoplates: Preferential Oriented Connection of Ag Colloids during Electrophoretic Deposition. Shikuan Yang, Weiping Cai, Guangqiang Liu, Haibo Zeng. J.Phys. Chem. C 2009, 113, 7692.
9. Size and Structure Control of Si Nanoparticles by Laser Ablation in Different Liquid Media and Further Centrifugation Classification. Shikuan Yang,* Weiping Cai,* Hongwen Zhang, Xiaoxia Xu, and Haibo Zeng. J. Phys. Chem. C 2009, 113, 19091.
10. Ultra-fine Beta-SiC Quantum Dots Fabricated by Laser Ablation in Reactive Liquid at Room Temperature and Their Violet Emission. Shikuan Yang, Weiping Cai, Haibo Zeng, and Xiaoxia Xu. J. Mater. Chem. 2009, 19, 7119.
11. General and Simple Route to Micro/Nanostructured Hollow Sphere Arrays Based on Electrophoresis of Colloids Induced by Laser Ablation in Liuqid. Shikuan Yang, Weiping Cai, Jinling Yang, and Haibo Zeng. Langmuir. 2009, 25, 8287.
12. Polycrystalline Si Nanoparticles and Their Strong Aging Enhancement of Blue Photoluminescence. Shikuan Yang, Weiping Cai, Haibo Zeng, and Zhigang Li. J. Appl. Phys. 2008, 104, 023516.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Nanoscience, Institute of Solid State Physics
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
It is a micellar system composed by chitosan, in aqueous medium and the drug,reticulated by TPP. This solution is further incorporated in a emulsion to topical use.
When we dried the aqueous solution of reticulated QTS by spray dryer the nanoparticles showed decreased the cell irritation, typical of the used drug, the idebenone (see: Amorin et al., Nanomedicine, v. 6, p. 475, 2010).
We are travel with the incorporation of micelles based on chitosan containing a antiaging drug, into a semisolid formulation (cream), but it is difficult to characterize if the nanossistem remain in the complex formulation (emulsion). Do your techniques may help us?
No comments yet!
Welcome to Nanopaprika.eu - The International NanoScience Community
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info