My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Development of Nanostructured Photocatalysis for Enhanced Hydrogen Production by Water Splitting
Photocatalyic decomposition of Pollutants in Water and Air
Nanomaterials for biological applications
Nanoscale materials for Energy conversion, Agricultural and food and sensor applications
1. G.Madhusudana, P.Sampath Kumar, D.Praveen Kumar, V.V.S.S.Srikanth, M.V.Shankar, Photocatalytic performance of rice grain shaped ZnO microrods under solar irradiation, Materials Letters Vol 128,183-186 (2014), (I.F.2.22) SCI, ISSN: 0167-577X.
2. P.Anil Kumar Reddy, B.Srinivas, V.Durga Kumari, M.V.Shankar, M.Subhramanyam, J.S.Lee, CaF2O4 sensitized hierarchical TiO2 photo composite for hydrogen production under solar light irradiation. Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol 247,152-160 (2014) (I.F: 3.47). SCI, ISSN: 1385-8947
3. D.Praveen Kumar, M.V.Shankar, M.Mamatha Kumari, G.Sadanandan, B.Srinivas, V.Durga Kumari, Nano-size effects on CuO/TiO2 catalysts for highly efficient H2 production under solar light irradiation. Chemical Communications, Vol 49, No 82, 9443-9446 (2013) (I.F: 6.37). SCI, ISSN 1359-7345
4.G.Sadanandam, K.Lalitha, V.Durga Kumari, M.V.Shankar, M.Subhramanyam, Cobalt doped TiO2: A stable and efficient photocatalyst for continuous hydrogen production from glycerol: Water mixtures under solar light irradiation. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 38, 9655-9664 (2013) (I.F: 3.54). SCI , ISSN: 0360-3199
5.M.V.Shankar, J.Ye, Green-Chemical Synthesis of ETS-4 Zeotypes for Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production. Advanced Materials Research, 584, 366-370 (2012).
6.O.Rossler, M.V.Shankar, M.Karkmaz-Le Du, L.Schmidlin, N.Keller, V.Keller, Solar light photocatalytic hydrogen production from water over Pt and Au/TiO2 (anatase/rutile) photocatalysts. Influence of noble metal and porogen promotion. Journal of Catalysis, 269, 179-190 (2010) (I.F: 5.78). SCI, ISSN: 0021-9517
7.M.V.Shankar, J.Ye, Inorganic alkaline-sols as precursors for rapid synthesis of ETS-10 microporous titanosilicates and their photocatalytic reforming of methanol under visible-light irradiation. Catalysis Communications, 11, 261-265 (2009) (I.F: 2.91). SCI, ISSN: 1566-7367
8.M.V.Shankar, T.Kako. D.Wang, J.Ye, “One-pot synthesis of peroxo-titania nanopowder and their dual photochemical oxidation in aqueous methanol solution”, Journal of Colloid & Interface Science, vol 331, no 1, 132-137 (2009) (I.F: 3.17). SCI, ISSN: 0021-9797
9.M.V.Shankar, S.Nélieu, L.Kerhoas & J.Einhorn, “Sunlight NO3-/NO2--induced photo degradation of phenyl urea herbicides in water”, Chemosphere, vol 71, no 8, 1461-1468 (2008) (I.F: 3.13). SCI, ISSN: 0045-6535
10.M.V.Shankar, S.Nélieu, L.Kerhoas & J.Einhorn, “Photo-induced degradation of diuron in aqueous solution by nitrites and nitrates: kinetics and pathways”. Chemosphere, vol 66, no.4, 767-774 (2006) (I.F: 3.13). SCI, ISSN: 0045-6535
11. M.V.Shankar, S.Anandan, N.Venkatachalam, B.Arabindoo, V.Murugesan, “Fine route for an efficient removal of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4-D) by zeolite supported TiO2”, Chemosphere, vol.63, no.6, 1014-1021 (2006) (I.F: 3.13). SCI, ISSN: 0045-6535
12. M.V.Shankar, S.Anandan, N.Venkatachalam, B.Arabindoo, M.Palanichamy, V.Murugesan, “Novel thin-film reactor for photocatalytic degradation of pesticides in aqueous solutions”, Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology, vol.79, no.11, 1279-1285 (2004) (I.F: 2.50). SCI, ISSN: 1097-4660
13.M.V.Shankar, K.K.Cheralathan, B.Arabindoo, M.Palanichamy, V.Murugesan, “Enhanced photocatalytic activity for the destruction of monocrotophos pesticide by TiO2/ H”, Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, vol.223, no.1-2, 195-200 (2004) (I.F: 3.18). SCI, ISSN: 1381-1169
14.S.Sakthivel, B.Neppolian, M.V.Shankar, M. Palanichamy, B. Arabindoo, V.Murugesan, “Solar photocatalytic degradation of azo dye: Comparison of photocatalytic efficiency of ZnO and TiO2” Solar Energy Materials & Solar cells, vol.77, no.1, 65-82 (2003) (I.F: 4.63). SCI, ISSN: 0927-0248 [Highly cited article certified by ISI web of Science in the year
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Nanocatalysis and Solar Fuels Research Group, Dept of Materials Science & Nanotechnology, YOGI VEMENA UNIVERSITY, KADAPA
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
I am Shivam Rastogi, recently graduated from Jaypee University of
Information Technology, Wakhnaghat, Shimla , India in Electronics and
I got through your research page where I have seen your interest
that you are carrying out in the area of Nano Science
I have done some research work at the time of my under graduation
and published in different international publications which helps
keeping me abreast with the latest technology up-gradation in
Sir I would be very grateful if you please guide me to pursue career
for Research as further I am interested to pursue MS in Nano Science
and Technology henceforth I request you to please throw some light on
What are the opportunities do I have ?
Sir Please mail me your contact details so that I can send you my Resume.
contact details: +91-7206256759
Halllo Dr.Shankar....Im Dr. Suthan Kissinger working as a post Doc in south Korea..We are working in Gan nanowires for LED.....what are you doing....whats your job nature sir.....take care...bye
No comments yet!
Welcome to The International NanoScience Community
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org