My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Research Interests: PLCs, SCADA Systems and its Applications, Error Control Theory, MATLAB Simulations, Design of Simulation Models etc.
1. Saurabh Mahajan and Gurpadam Singh, (2011) “Reed-Solomon code Performance for M-ary modulation over AWGN Channel” International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST) vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 3739-3745, May 2011. ISSN: 0975-5462.
2. Saurabh Mahajan and Gurpadam Singh, (2011) “BER Performance of Reed-Solomon Code Using M-ary FSK Modulation in AWGN Channel” International Journal of Advances in Science and Technology (IJAST) vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 7-15, July 2011. ISSN: 2229 5216. (Both International papers are Available Online)
3. Saurabh Mahajan and Guriqbal Singh, (2012) “Long Term Evolution-Advanced (LTE-A): An Introduction” International Conference of Emerging Dimensions in IT and its Application in Industry, “EDIAI 2012”, Global Institutes of Management & Emerging Technologies, Amritsar, March 02-03, 2012. pp.
4. Saurabh Mahajan and Gurpadam Singh, (2011) “Simulation Performance of Reed-Solomon Codes as a Function of Redundancy in AWGN Channel,” National Conference on “Recent Advances in Computational Techniques in Electrical Engineering “RACTEE-2011”, SLIET, Longowal, Feb. 25-26, 2011, pp 275-278.
5. Harneet Kour Khajuria, Saurabh Mahajan, Akhil Vaid,(2012), “Fuzzy Logic Application: Temperature Control” National Conference on “Emerging Principles & Practices in Computers and Communication Media” “EPPCCM-2012” at Sri Sai College Of Engineering & Technology, Badhani Pathankot April 7-8, 2012, pp.68
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Sri sai College of Engineering and Technology, Badhani Pathankot
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info