The full scholarship consist of a tuition fee waiver (MYR 40000/year) and a monthly stipend of MYR 2000/month. The full scholarship is highly competitive and the availability is based on merit.The applicant for full scholarship (preferred PhD applicant) should have a track record in research with scholarly publications (Web of Science or Scopus indexed) or awards.Applicants without publication but with good academic record can apply for tuition fee waiver (Normally given for Masters).You must…See More
I am SATHEESH BABU, working at LINCOLN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, Faculty of Pharmacy, Petaling jaya, Malaysia.
My research area is development of Nano/Micro Particulate drug delivery for targeting lymphatic system.
I am interested to do…"
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Microencapsulation and Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery
Collaborative research work
1) M. Saravanan, K. Sri Nataraj, K. S. Ganesh, The effect of tablet formulation and hardness on in vitro release of cephalexin from Eudragit L100 based extended release tablets. Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 25 (4), 2002, pp. 541-545.
2) M. Saravanan, G.S. Kishore, S. Ramachandran, and S. K. Sridhar, Preparation and characterization of nimesulide microcapsules by gelatin -pectin complex coacervation. Indian Drugs, 39 (7), 2002, pp. 368-372.
3) E. A. Arno, P. Anand, K. Bhaskar, S. Ramachandran, M. Saravanan and R. Vinod, Eudragit NE30D Based Metformin / Gliclazide Extended Release Tablets: Formulation, Characterisation and In Vitro Release Studies. Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 50(11), 2002, pp.1495-1498.
4) M.Saravanan, K. Bhaskar, G.Srinivasa Rao and M. D. Dhanaraju, Ibuprofen loaded ethylcellulose/polystyrene microspheres: an approach to get prolonged drug release with reduced burst effect and low ethylcellulose content. Journal of Microencapsulation, 20(3), 2003, pp. 289-302.
5) M. Saravanan, K. Sri Nataraj, K. S. Ganesh, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Based Cephalexin Extended Release Tablets: Influence of Tablet Formulation, Hardness and Storage on in Vitro release kinetics, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 51(8), 2003, pp.978-983.
6) M. Saravanan, M. D. Dhanaraju, S. K. Sridhar, S. Ramachandran, S. Kishore Gnana Sam, P. Anand, K. Bhaskar and G. Srinivasa Rao. Preparation, Characterization and In Vitro Release Kinetics of Ibuprofen loaded Polystyrene Microspheres, Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 66(3), 2004, pp. 287-292.
7) M. Saravanan, K. Bhaskar, G. Maharajan and K. Sadasivan Pillai, Ultrasonically controlled release and targeted delivery of diclofenac sodium via gelatin magnetic microspheres. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 283 (1-2), 2004, pp. 71-82.
8) M. Saravanan, V. Akhilesh Vijay, P.D. Pradeep Kumar, A. Sushma , Priya, G. Maharajan, K. Sadasivan Pillai and S. Pandey, Comparative studies on Diclofenac Sodium loaded Albumin/Gelatin Magnetic Microspheres for Intra-arterial Administration. Acta Pharmaceutica Sciencia, 50 (3), 2008, pp 189-195.
9) M. Saravanan, A. B. Balaji, P. Kavitha and J. Danie Kingsley, “Controlled Delivery of Ranitidine in Stomach using Magnetic Field”. West Indian Medical Journal, March 2009 (In Press).
10)Saravanan, M., & Rao, K. P. Pectin–gelatin and alginate–gelatin complex coacervation for controlled drug delivery: Influence
of anionic polysaccharides and drugs being encapsulated on physicochemical properties of microcapsules. Carbohydrate Polymers (2010), doi:10.1016/j.carbpol.2009.12.036
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Fatima College of Health Sciences
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
I'm also Nanobiotech student . I'm also interested in Nano drug delivery systems , Encapsulation of drugs . I have one doubt how can we reduce the toxicity of these nanoparticles ? In market already a drug named Nanoxel from Dabur pharma is available in India , How it is effective ? I request you to suggest some ideas and suggestions to me
hi Sir, I m doing my final Sem of MSc Nanoscience and nanotechnology.... i m looking for phd in abroard.... basically i m a physics student but during by Msc i studied protein engg, nanoparticles for drug delivery, nanobiotechnology, as core paper..... so i wish to know the eligibilities for phd in ur institute and vacancies thr..
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com