My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
nanomaterials and metal oxides
1.G. A. El-Shobaky, M. N. Hamed, F. F. Abdalla, S. A. El-Molla, Surface and Catalytic Properties of a CuO/MgO System as influenced by Li2O-Doping and Exposure to γ-Irradiation, Colloids and Surfaces A, 207, 293-301 (2002).
2. G.A. El-Shobaky, F.F. Abdalla, M.N. Hamed, S. A. El-Molla, Effects of ZrO2-Doping of a CuO/MgO System on its Surface and Catalytic Properties, Colloids and Surfaces A, 211, 1-8 (2002).
3. G. A. El-Shobaky, S. A. El-Molla, S. A. Ismail, Effects of γ-Irradiation on the Surface and Catalytic Properties of Co3O4/MgO System Aged for One Year, Adsorption Science & Technology, 20(10), 1037-1049 (2002).
4. G. A. El-Shobaky, S. A. El-Molla, A. M. I. Ali, Catalytic Promotion of NiO/MgO System by Doping with Some Transition Metal Cations, Applied Catalysis A, 253, 417-425 (2003). (This paper was represented by Dr. S. A. El-Molla, as a POSTER in the Chemistry Conference Chem. 02, Cairo University, Cairo, p10, 4-7 March 2002).
5. Sahar A. El-Molla, Surface and Catalytic Properties of Cr2O3/MgO System Doped with Manganese and Cobalt Oxides, Applied Catalysis A, 280, 189-197 (2005).
6. Sahar A. El-Molla, Dehydrogenation and Condensation
in Catalytic Conversion of Iso-propanol over CuO/MgO System Doped Li2O and ZrO2, Applied Catalysis A, 298, 103-108 (2006). (This paper was represented, as a POSTER in the Ninth International Electronic Conference in Synthetic Organic Chemistry (ECSOC-9),1-30 November 2005). http://www.mdpi.org/ecsoc-9.htm (This paper presented in the Chemistry Conference Chem. 04, Cairo University, 5-8 March 2006).
7. N. R. E. Radwan, H. G. El-Shobaky, S. A. El-Molla, Surface and Catalytic Properties of Pure, CeO2 and MoO3-Doped NiO/TiO2 System, Applied Catalysis A, 297, 31-39 (2006).
8. S.A. El-Molla, M. N. Hamed, G.A. El-Shobaky, Catalytic Conversion of iso-propanol over NiO/MgO System Doped with Li2O, Materials Letters, 58, 1003- 1011 (2004).
9. G.A. El-Shobaky, S. A. El-Molla, G. M. Mohamed, A. A. Zahran, Effects of Calcination Temperature and MoO3-Doping of Co3O4/Al2O3 System on its Surface and Catalytic Properties, Materials Letters, 57, 1612— 1623 (2003).
10. G. A. El-Shobaky, S. A. El-Molla, S. A. Ismail, Effects of Gamma-Irradiation on Physicochemical State of Surface and Catalytic Properties of CuO/MgO and NiO/MgO Systems, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 260(3), 627-636 (2004). (This paper was represented Dr. S.A. El-Molla, as oral lecture in Chemistry Conference (Chem 03), Cairo University, p 19, 2-5 March 2004).
11. S. A. El-Molla, G.A. El-Shobaky and S. A. Ahmed, Effect of treatment active carbon by transition metal oxides on its catalytic activity, Chinese Journal of Catalysis, 28, 611 (2007).
12. S. A. El-Molla, S. M. Ibrahim and M. Ibrahim, Influence of precursor and preparation conditions of Mg(OH)2 on the Surface and Catalytic Properties of CuO/MgO System, Accepted in J. Alloys& Compounds (2009).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Ain shams Univ. Faculty OF Education, Chemistry Depart.
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org