My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
I worked on thin films in my Phd but now working on mechanical bahaviour of organic crystals, bio-materials, metal nanowires, SMAs.
Mechanical behaviour of materials, Thin films synthesis and applications, etc
1. P. Kumar and M.S.R.N. Kiran Nanomechanical properties of excimer laser nanostructured silicon surfaces, Science and Technology of Advanced Materials, 11, 025003-025010, 2010.
2. P. Kumar and M.S.R.N Kiran Nanomechanical properties of indium nano/microwires, Nanoscale Research Letters, DOI: 10.1007/s11671-010-9606-1.
3. M.S.R.N Kiran, S.Ksheerasagar, M.Ghanashyam Krishna and S.P.Tewari Structural, optical and nanomechanical properties of (111) oriented nanocrystalline ZnTe thin films, European Physics Journal of Applied Physics, 2010, In Press.
4. M.S.R.N Kiran, M.Ghanashyam Krishna and K.A.Padmanabhan Interfacial engineering of nanostructured Titanium nitride thin films, International Journal of Nanomanufacturing, 2, No.5, P.420-441, 2008.
5. M.S.R.N Kiran, M.Ghanashyam Krishna and K.A.Padmanabhan Growth, surface morphology, optical properties and electrical resistivity of ε-TiNx (0.4 < x ≤ 0.5) films Applied Surface Science, 255, 1934-1941, 2008.
6. M.S.R.N Kiran, K.Sudheendran, M.Ghanashayam Krishna, K.C.James Raju and Anil.K. Bhatnagar Chromium and Nickel substituted iron oxide thin films by DC sputtering, Vacuum, 81, 133-136, 2006.
(US) International Patent
A process for the development of transparent, large band gap, low refractive index and high temperature stable Titanium Nitride thin film of different compositions for optical and optoelectronic applications.
Prof. K. A. Padmanabhan, Dr.M.Ghanashyam Krishna and M.S.R.N Kiran
Thanks alot sir for your advise i would be grateful if you can send me your email id and contact details as i need to discuss certain things regarding Nano science ie Thin films and nanomaterials too so plz send me details asap..
I am Shivam Rastogi, recently graduated from Jaypee University of
Information Technology, Wakhnaghat, Shimla , India in Electronics and
I got through your research page where I have seen your interest
that you are carrying out in the area of Nano Science
I have done some research work at the time of my under graduation
and published in different international publications which helps
keeping me abreast with the latest technology up-gradation in
Sir I would be very grateful if you please guide me to pursue career
for Research as further I am interested to pursue MS in Nano Science
and Technology henceforth I request you to please throw some light on
What are the opportunities do I have ?
Sir Please mail me your contact details so that I can send you my Resume.
contact details: +91-7206256759
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org