My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
SYNTHESIS, CHARACTERISATION AND STUDIES ON OPTICAL PROPERTIES OF NANOSCALE MATERIALS
APPLICATIONS using synthesized NANOPARTICLES
1. Chamarthi K Srikanth and P. Jeevanandam, “Electroless Deposition of Silver on Synthesized Calcite via Surface Modification”, Applied Surface Science, (2009) 255, 7153-7157.
2. Chamarthi K Srikanth and P. Jeevanandam, “Effect of Anion on the Homogeneous Precipitation of Precursors and their Thermal Decomposition to Zinc Oxide”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, (2010) 486, 677-684.
3. P. Jeevanandam, Chamarthi K Srikanth, Suchi Dixit, “Synthesis of Monodisperse Silver Nanoparticles and their Self-assembly through Simple Thermal Decomposition Approach”, Materials Chemistry and Physics, (2010) 122, 402–407.
4. Chamarthi K Srikanth and P. Jeevanandam, “Comparison of Galvanic Displacement and Electroless Methods for the Deposition of Au Nanoparticles on Synthetic Calcite and Aragonite” - Bulletin of Materials Science (In press) (2011).
5. Chamarthi K Srikanth and P. Jeevanandam, “Deposition of ZnO Nanoparticles on Calcite and Investigation of their Optical Properties and their Photocatalytic Activity” – submitted to International Journal of Nanotechnology (IJNT).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info