My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Study of nanomaterials for anticancer potentiality
metallic nanoparticles as well as drug formulated nanoparticles. Targeting the nanoparticle in colon cancer model both in-vitro & in-vivo. Further aiming for bio-nano interaction study and protein corona formation.
1. Das D, Preet R, Mohapatra P, Satapathy SR, Kundu CN. 1,3-Bis(2-chloroethyl)-1-nitrosourea enhances the inhibitory effect of Resveratrol on 5-fluorouracil sensitive/resistant colon cancer cells. World J Gastroenterol., 2013. 19(42);7374-88.
2. Mohapatra P, Preet R, Das D, Satapathy SR, Siddharth S, Choudhuri T, Wyatt MD, Kundu CN. The contribution of heavy metals in cigarette smoke condensate to malignant transformation of breast epithelial cells and in vivo initiation of neoplasia through induction of a PI3K-AKT-NFκB cascade. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol., 2014. 274(1); 168-79.
3. Kandekar S, Preet R, Kashyap M, M U RP, Mohapatra P, Das D, Satapathy SR, Siddharth S, Jain V, Choudhuri M, Kundu CN, Guchhait SK, Bharatam PV. Structural Elaboration of a Natural Product: Identification of 3,3'-Diindolylmethane Aminophosphonate and Urea Derivatives as Potent Anticancer Agents. ChemMedChem, 2013.
4. Siddhartha S, Mohapatra P, Preet R, Das D, Satapathy SR, Choudhuri T, Kundu CN. Induction of apoptosis by 4-(3-(tert-butylamino)imidazo[1,2-α]pyridine-2-yl)benzoic acid in breast cancer cells via up regulation of PTEN. Oncology Research, 2013. 21(1);1-13.
5. Satapathy SR, Mohapatra P, Preet R, Das D, Sarkar B, Choudhuri T, Wyatt MD, Kundu CN. Silver-based nanoparticles induce apoptosis in human colon cancer cells mediated through p53. Nanomedicine, 2013. 8(8);1307-22.
6. Preet R, Mohapatra P, Das D, Satapathy SR, Choudhuri T, Wyatt MD, Kundu CN. Lycopene synergistically enhances quinacrine action to inhibit Wnt-TCF signaling in breast cancer cells through APC. Carcinogenesis, 2013. 34(2):277-86.
7. Kashyap M, Kandekar S, Baviskar AT, Das D, Preet R, Mohapatra P, Satapathy SR, Siddharth S, Guchhait SK, Kundu CN, Banerjee UC. Indenoindolone derivatives as topoisomerase II–inhibiting anticancer agents. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2013. 23(4):934-938.
8. Mohapatra P, Preet R, Das D, Satapathy SR, Choudhuri T, Wyatt MD, Kundu CN. Quinacrine mediated autophagy and apoptosis in colon cancer cells is through a p53 and p21 dependent mechanism. Oncology Research, 2012. Vol.20, 81-91.
9. Kashyap M, Das D, Preet R, Mohapatra P, Satapathy SR, Siddharth S, Kundu CN, Guchhait SK. Scaffold hybridization in generation of Indenoindolones as anticancer agents that induce apoptosis with cell cycle arrest at G2/M phase. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2012. 22(7):2474-9.
10. Das D, Preet R, Mohapatra P, Satapathy SR, Kundu CN. In Silico model of Homo sapiens Nectin-4: a novel anticancer drug target. Online Journal of Bioinformatics, 2011. 12(2):395.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Cancer Biology Group, School of Biotechnology, KIIT University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org