My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Materials Science and Nanotechnology (preparation, Characterization and application)
1. Preparation of
(a) Semiconductors Nanoparticle by Chemical and Solvothermal Methods
(b) Metal Nanoparticle by Chemical Methods
(c) Fullerene (C60) and Carbon Nanotube (SWNT and MWNT) using Arc Method
(d) Organic and Inorganic Solar Cells
(e) Lanthanide Complexes
2. Characterization and Properties the samples using:
(a) Femtosecond Transient Absorption Pump-Probe System
(b) Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) and FT-Raman
(c) Ultraviolet-Visible-Near Infrared Spectroscopy (UV-VIS-NIR)
(d) X-Ray diffraction (XRD)
(e) Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM)
(f) DC, AC Electrical Conductivities and Dielectric Properties.
1. R. Seoudi, M. Kamal, A.A. Shabaka, E.M. Abdelrazek, W. Eisa “Synthesis, characterization and spectroscopic studies of CdS/polyaniline core/shell nanocomposite”
Synthetic Metals" Synthetic Metals 160 (2010) 479–484
2. R. Seoudi, A.A. Fouda, D.A. Elmenshawy “Synthesis, characterization and vibrational spectroscopic studies of different particle size of gold nanoparticle capped with polyvinylpyrrolidone” Physica B, Physica B 405 (2010) 906
3. R. Seoudi, A. Shabaka, W.H. Eisa, B. Anies, N.M. Farage “Effect of the prepared temperature on the size of CdS and ZnS nanoparticle”Physica B, Physica B 405 (2010) 919
4. A.M.A. Nada, S.H. Mohamed, S. Abd El Mongy, R. Seoudi “Preparation, vibrational structure and dielectric properties studies of cotton linter and its derivatives”Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, Vol. 355 (2009) 2544-2549
5. R. Seoudi "Effect of Polyvinyl alcohol molecular weight and UV-photoactivation on the size of gold nanoparticle" Physica B Vol. 403 (2008) 4236–4240
6. A. A. Shaltout; R. Seoudi; E. A. El-Ashkar; K. A. Eid , Analytical Letters, Vol. 41 (2008) 3034 – 3048
7. R. Seoudi, A. Sobhi, A. A. Shabaka and M. M. Elokr “Synthesis and Spectroscopic Studies of Cupper Selenide Nanoparticles” Eurasian chemico-technological Journal Vol. 10 (2008) 25-30.
8. R. Seoudi, M.M. Elokr, A.A. Shabaka, A. Sobhi, " Synthesis, characterization, and electrical properties studies of cadmium selenide nanoparticle" Physica B Vol. 403 (2008)152–158
9. R. Seoudi, S. Abd El Mongy, A.A. Shabaka,"Effect of polyvinyl alcohol matrices on the structural and spectroscopic studies of CdSe nanoparticles" Physica B; Vol. 403,( 2008) 1781–1786
10. R. Seoudi, A.M.A. Nada “Molecular structure and dielectric properties studies of chitin and its treated by acid, base and hypochlorite”, Carbohydrate Polymers 68 (2007) 728–733
11. R. Seoudi , A.A. Shabaka, M.M. Elokr, A. Sobhi "Optical properties and electrical conductivity studies of copper selenide nanoparticles", Materials Letters 61 (2007) 3451–3455
12. S. Abd El Mongy, R. Seoudi and A. A. Shabak, “Synthesis and Characterization of Nickel and Zinc Sulfide Ethylenediamine Complexes” Egypt. J. Solids, Vol. (30), No. (2), (2007)279-288
13. R. Seoudi, G.S.El-Bahy, Z.Abd-El-Aziz "Ultraviolet and Visible Spectra Studies of Phthalocyanine and its Complexes". Optical Materials 29, 304–312 (2006).
14. A. M. A. Nada, R. Seoudi "Molecular Structure, Thermal analysis and Electrical Properties of Cyanoethyl and Carbamoylethyl Bagasse Raw Materials" Journal of Molecular Structure 797, 111–120 (2006).
15. R. Seoudi, G.S.El-Bahy, Z.A.El Sayed, "FTIR, TGA and DC Electrical Conductivity Studies of Phthalocyanine and its Complexes" Journal of Molecular Structure 753, 119-126 (2005).
16. M.Soliman, R. Seoudi, A.A.Shabaka, "Polymer Based Films with High Content of Semiconductor Nanoparticle" Materials Letters 59, 2650-2654 (2005).
17. M. A. Ahmed, R. Seoudi, S. I. El-dek "Spectroscopic and structural analysis of Ca substituted La orthoferrite" Journal of Molecular Structure 754, 41-44 (2005)
18. R. Seoudi, A.M.A.Nada, S.Abd Elmongy, S.S.Hamed "FTIR Spectroscopic and AC Electrical Conductivity Studies of Chitin and its Derivatives" Journal Applied Polymer Science, Vol. 98, 936-943 (2005).
19. El-Bahy, G.S., Shabaka, A.A., Ahmed M.A., Seoudi R. "FTIR Spectroscopic Study of some Lanthanide Dithizone Complexes", Bull. NRC, Egypt, 30(1) 17-28 (2005).
20. R. Seoudi, M. S. Selim, and A. A. Shabaka "Preparation and Characterization of Cadmium and Nickel Selenide Nanocrystallines", [The first International Conference on Advanced Materials and their Application] Cairo, Egypt, 12-14 Dec. p. 168-173 (2005).
21. M. A. Alaghaz, M. M. El-Desoky, G. S. El-Bahy and R. Seoudi "Synthesis and Spectroscopic Studies of Some Selected Transition Metal Complexes with Aminocyclodiphosph (V) Azane" [The first International Conference on Advanced Materials and their Application] Cairo, Egypt, 12-14 Dec. p. 234-238 (2005).
22. R. Seoudi, M.S.Abd-El-All "Spectroscopic and Electrical Conductivity Studies of Mineral Constituents Egyptian Soil" Bull. NRC, Egypt, (29) (3) 313-325 (2004).
23. El-Bahy, G.S., Shabaka, A.A., Ahmed M.A., Seoudi R. "Studies on Lanthanide Dithizone Complexes", Bull. NRC, Egypt, (29)(3) 265-275 (2004).
24. M.A.Nada and R.Seoudi "Molecular Structure and Thermogravimetric Analysis of Cellulose and its Complexes" 7th Arab International Conference on Polymer Science & Technology", Cairo-Hurghada, Egypt 5-9 Oct. (2003).
25. M.A. Ahmed, I. Mekkawy, H. Higazy, G.S.El-Bahy, R. Seoudi "Optical and Electrical Properties of Indium-Tin Oxide/ Silicon Heterojunction Solar Cells" [The 5th National Conference on ROLE OF PHYSICS IN INDUSTRY], Cairo, Egypt, 4-16 March. (1999).
26. M.A. Ahmed, I. Mekkawy, H. Higazy, G.S.El-Bahy, R. Seoudi, "Temperature Dependence of the Electrical properties of (SnO/SiO/n-Si) Heterojunction Diodes", [The 4th International Conference on SOLAR ENERGY STORAGE& APPLIED PHOTOCHEMISTRY [SOLAR'97]], Cairo Egypt(1-6) Jan. (1997).
27. Mekkawy, M.A. Ahmed, H. Higazy, G.S. El-Bahy, R. Seoudi, "Electrical and Photovoltaic Properties of Tin Oxide- Silicon Heterojunction Solar Cells", [The 4th International Conference on SOLAR ENERGY STORAGE& APPLIED PHOTOCHEMISTRY [SOLAR'97]], Cairo Egypt, (1-6) Jan. (1997).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
National Research Center
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com