My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
I have excellent potential as a researcher and am well-versed in relevant areas of Pharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics, Nanotherapeutics, and drug delivery systems development. I have acquired valuable experience and insight into malaria, cancer and leishmaniasis and our strategies for drug delivery in these diseases. I have pleasant personality and readiness for teamwork with strong interest in drug development.
I have been educated and trained for the knowledge and skills in Formulation design and characterization (nano and micro deli very systems), pharmacokinetics & biodistribution, Toxicology, cell biology as well as radiopharmaceuticals. Our research is concerned with the optimal design and evaluation of nanoparticles drug delivery systems designed to target drugs to and via the colon and other tissues. Effects of physical, chemical and formulation factors are studied, as well as the impact of the nanoparticles formulated device. These factors are all related to our ability to deliver drugs by oral intravenous delivery and target them to specific diseases. Nanoparticles are characterized and evaluated in terms of particle size, shape, physical form and drug release characteristics in vitro and in vivo.
Research article Published
1. LcK Inhibitors and its analogues: A Review Renuka Khatik* and A. K. Pathak, Der Pharma Chemica, 2011, 3(2):310-320.
2. QSAR studies of 2, 6-disubstituted benzothiazoles derivatives as potent Lck inhibitor. Renuka Singh Khatik, A. K. Pathak*, Anand B. Mundada, Journal of Pharmacy Research;2012, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p589.
3. KHATIK, R., DWIVEDI, P., KHARE, P., KANSAL, S., DUBE, A., MISHRA, P. R. & DWIVEDI, A. K. Development of targeted 1, 2-diacyl-sn-glycero-3-phospho-l-serine-coated gelatin nanoparticles loaded with amphotericin B for improved in vitro and in vivo effect in leishmaniasis. Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, 0, 1-14.
4. Colon-specific delivery of curcumin by exploiting Eudragit-decorated chitosan nanoparticles in vitro and in vivo. Khatik R, Mishra R, Verma A, Dwivedi P, Kumar V, Gupta V . J Nanopart Res. 2013 2013/08/29; 15(9):1-15.
5. Toxicological Evaluation and Targeting Tumor Cells through Folic Acid Modified Guar Gum Nanoparticles of Curcumin. Renuka Khatik, Pankaj Dwivedi, Mansi Upadhyay, Vivek Kumar Patel, Sarvesh Kumar Paliwal, and Anil Kumar Dwivedi. Journal of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering. Volume 4, Number 2, February 2014, pp. 143-149(7).
6. DWIVEDI, P., KHATIK, R., KHANDELWAL, K., TANEJA, I., RAJU, K. S. R., WAHAJUDDIN, PALIWAL, S. K., DWIVEDI, A. K. & MISHRA, P. R. 2014. Pharmacokinetics study of arteether loaded solid lipid nanoparticles: An improved oral bioavailability in rats. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 466, 321-327.
7. Preparation and Characterization of Solid Lipid Nanoparticles of Antimalarial Drug Arteether for Oral Administration. Pankaj Dwivedi, Renuka Khatik, Kiran Khandelwal, Rahul Shukla, Sarvesh K. Paliwal, Anil K. Dwivedi, and Prabhat Ranjan Mishra. Journal of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering. Volume 4, Number 2, February 2014 , pp. 133-137(5)
UNDER REVIEW MANUSCRIPT:
1. Ligand engineered polysaccharides nanoparticles for specific delivery in colon cancer and its evaluation. Renuka Khatik, Pankaj Dwivedi, Vijay bhaskar Reddy, Pallavi Srivastava, Neeti sagar, Sri Kant Rath, Sarvesh Kumar Paliwal, Anil Kumar Dwivedi. Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology.
2. Development, characterization and toxicological evaluations of phospholipids complexes of curcumin for effective drug delivery in cancer chemotherapy. Renuka Khatik, Pankaj Dwivedi, Ankita shukla, Pallavi Srivastava, Srikanta Kumar Rath, Sarvesh Kumar Paliwal, Anil Kumar Dwivedi. Drug Delivery Informa healthcare.
3. Nano structured nontoxic Arteether formulation and its pharmacokinetics by LC-MS: An improved oral multi drug resistant malaria chemotherapy. Pankaj Dwivedi, Renuka Khatik, Priyanka Chaturvedi, Kiran Khandelwal, Isha Taneja, Kanumuri Siva Rama Raju, Hemlata Dwivedi, Sunil kumar Singh, Pramod Gupta, Rahul Shukla, Prashant Shukla, Renu Tripathi, Wahajuddin, Sarika Singh, Sharad Sharma, Sarvesh Kumar Paliwal, Anil Kumar Dwivedi and Prabhat Ranjan Mishra. Expert opinion on Drug Delivery.
4. Nano-Areether effectively cure multidrug resistant malaria by improving oral bioavailability with reduced toxicity. Pankaj Dwivedi, Renuka Khatik, Kiran Khandelwal, Isha Taneja, Kanumuri Siva Rama Raju, Hemlata Dwivedi, Pramod Gupta, Prashant Shukla, Renu Tripathi, Wahajuddin, Sarika Singh, Sarvesh Kumar Paliwal, Anil Kumar Dwivedi and Prabhat Ranjan Mishra. Expert opinion on Drug Delivery.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Pharmaceutics division, CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow 226031, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com