My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanodevices Modeling and Simulation
1. Ramesh R, Madheswaran M, Kannan K. Optical Effects on the Characteristics of the
Uniformly Doped Nanoscale FinFET. J Nanoelect and Optoelect 2010; 5: 89-101.
2. Ramesh R, Madheswaran M, Kannan K. Optical Effects on the Characteristics of a Nanoscale
FinFET. Prog Electmag Res B 2010; 21: 235-255.
3. Ramesh R, Madheswaran M, Kannan K. A WKB interpolation-Wavelet method for
3-D Numerical Simulation of nanoscale FinFET photodetector including Quantum Mechanical
Effects. J Optoelect Adv Mat 2010; 12: 2044 – 2051.
4. Ramesh R, Madheswaran M, Kannan K. Optical characterization of biological tissues using
nanoscale FinFET photodetector. J Optoelect Adv Mat 2010; 12: 2044 – 2051.
5. Ramesh R, Madheswaran M, Kannan. Numerical Simulation of Nanoscale FinFET
Photodetector for Optimal Detection of Biological Signals Using Interpolating Wavelets. Prog
Electmag Res B 2011; 31: 239-260.
6. Ramesh R, Madheswaran M, Kannan K. Self consistent 3-D Numerical Modeling of a
uniformly doped Nanoscale FinFET including quantum mechanical effects. J Comp Electr,
Springer Verlag 2011; 10:331-340. DOI: 10.1007/s 10825-011-0368-5.
7. Ramesh R, Madheswaran M, Kannan. Nanoscale FinFET Sensor for determining the breast
cancer tissues using Wavelet Coefficients. J Mech Med and Biology, World Scientific
Journals 2011;11:1295-1314. DOI:10.1142/S0219519411004186.
8. Ramesh R, Madheswaran M, Kannan K. 3-D Numerical Modeling and simulation of
Nanoscale FinFET for the application in ULSI circuits. Physica E, Low-dimensional systems
& Nanostructures, Elsevier 2011;44: 80-86.
9. Ramesh R, Madheswaran M, Kannan K. Physical Noise Model of a Uniformlydoped
Nanoscale FinFET Photodetector. Optik, Elsevier, 2012; 123 : 1087–1094, DOI:
1. Ramesh R, Madheswaran M, Kannan. Three dimensional quantum effects in nanoMOSFETs. IEEE Conf. on Recent Advances in Microwave Theory and Applications , 2008. DOI 10.1109/AMTA.2008.4763067.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Device Modeling Group, M.A.M College of Engg, Anna University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com