My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nanobiotechnology
Nanomaterial Synthesis, Characterization, Screeing, Antibacterial and Wound Healing
PATENTS 1. Biosynthesis of metal nanoparticles using Cow Milk Preparations (Patent No 1494/che/2010, Journal No. 25/2010, International: A61K 33/38 25)/2010.
2. Biosynthesis of gold nanoparticles using Fermented Cow Urine (Patent No. 719/che/2010, Journal No. 17/2010, International Cl: A61K 9/14)
1. Biosynthesis of Polyshaped Gold Nanoparticles from guava leaf extract (Published in Nanobiotechnology, Springer, 2009, 5, 1-4, 34-41
2. Biosynthesis of Irregular Gold Nanoparticles from dried clove buds (Colloids and surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 79, 1(1) 2010, Pages 235-240, Elsevier)
3. Biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles using guava leaf extract. (Journal of Nanoparticle Research, Springer,) doi: 10.1007/s11051-010-9956-8O.
4. Anti-cancer studies of noble metal nanoparticles synthesized using different plant extracts, cancer nanotechnology, Springer doi: 10.1007/s12645-011-0014-8
5. Preparation and characterization of polypyrrole silver nano-composites via Interfacial Polymerization. International Journal of Polymeric Materials, Taylor & Francis Group. 59:531–543, 2010. doi: 10.1080/ 00914031003760642.
6. Biosynthesis and Stabilization of gold and gold-silver alloy nanoparticles by Fungus, Fusarium semitectum, Science and Technology of Advanced Materials. IOP Science. doi: 10.1088/ 1468-6996/ 9/ 3/ 035012. Online at stacks.iop.org/ STAM/ 9/ 035012. 9, 2008.
7. Synthesis of biofunctionalised silver nanoparticles by strains of Cladosporium Cladosporiodes Fungus Elsevier. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 68, 2009, 88–92. Doi. 10.1016/ j.colsurfb.2008.09.022.
8. Microwave-assisted rapid extracellular biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles using carom seed (Trachyspermum copticum) extract and in-vitro studies. American Journal of Analytical Chemistry. Scientific Publishers., 2011, 2, 475-483. doi:10.4236/ajac.2011.24057
9. Anti-inflammatory Activity of Trichosanthes cucumerina L. var. cucumerina seeds., Pharmacologyonline, 2, p.172-176, 2010
10. Solvothermal synthesis and characterization of acicular -Fe2O3 nanoparticles, Bulletin of Material Science, Springer. 34(7), 2011, 1-5
11. Preparation and Characterization of Polyaniline-NiO Nanocomposites, Metallurgy and Material Science, Volume 52, 2010
12. Preparation and characterization of cobalt oxide nanoparticles via solution combustion method. Nano Science and Nanotechnology, June/2009, 3(1), p.4, 2009
13. Extracellular bio-stabilization of Au-Ag Bimetal Nanoparticles using Fugus strain Cladosporium cladosporiodes, Pharmakine 1, 2008, 12-16.
14. Preparation and characterization of magnetic Fe3O4 nanoparticles, Journal of metallurgy and material science, 53(2), 2010, 209-214.
15. Formulation design of rapidly disintegrating pentobarbitone, International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences, 2010, 1(4), p.8.
16. Formulation and Evaluation of Orodispersible tablets of Alfuzosin, International Journal of PharmTech Research, 2010, p.5, (2010).
17. New Synthetic Routes to Nanoparticle synthesis (A full length review paper and a poster) presented at International Symposium of Advanced Materials at Bagalkot, 2007, Karnataka.
1. Guava for Gold, Nature News, Nature Group, 16th Nov 2009. doi:10.1038/nindia.2009.336.
2. Microwave-assisted gold nanoparticle biosynthesis – A clean-green technology. Nano News Europian , University of Stirling, p.http://www.nano.org.uk/news/dec2009/latest2083.htm (2009)
3. Research from College of Pharmacy yields new findings on nanoparticles, Published in Life Science Weekly, News Rx, American Leading medical news paper (Both printed and online versions) September 7th, 2010.
4. Perala rasa mattu chinnada nyano gundu, KANNADAPRABHA, p.http://www.kannadaprabha.com/pdf/epaper.asp?pdfdate=12/2/2009, (2009). Karnataka State News Paper.
1. Poster presentation: Microwave induced rapid extracellular synthesis of Gold and Silver bioactive Nanoparticles from (Psidium Guajava) Guava Leaves. Bangalore Nano 2007.
2. Poster Presentation: Gold nanoparticle cancer cell interaction study 2nd Bangalore Nano 2008.
3. Poster presentation: Probable Mechanisms in the bio-synthesis of noble metallic nanoparticles by Plant extracts” Presented and National level Poster presentation award in UGC Sponsored National Level Seminar on Nanoscience, technology and Green Chemistry and won the 1st prize at Warangal Kakatiya University A P.
4. Oral Presentation: “ Synthesis of Bio- functionalized silver and gold nanoparticles by different Plants” Attended and presented the Oral presentation in National Level Herbo, Tech 2008 conference at Sri-krupa College, Siddipeth, Medak, AP. Won the 1st Prize.
5. Poster Presentation: Biosynthesis of nanoparticles from different Micro-organisms and Plants - A comparative research study. Pharma Quest 2k9, 2009, at Dr.Samuel George Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Markapur.
6. Poster presentation: New analytical techniques in understanding the reaction pathways and stability of noble metallic nanoparticles. Pharma Quest 2k9, 2009, at Dr.Samuel George Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Markapur.
8. Poster presentation: Won the second best poster award Dr.Samuel Gorge institute of pharmaceutical sciences, Markapur, Prakasham Dist, AP. Pharmaquest 2k9, 2008, National level symposium on Application of functionalized gold nanoparticles in preliminary stages of colon cancer.
9. Oral presentation. Nucleation of tiny gold nanocrystals at human palm and sole skin cells’. Annual conference of Indian council of chemists to be held on 26th of December 2008 at Gurukul kangari University Haridwar.
10. Poster presentation. “Biosynthesis of functionalized gold nanoparticles at human palm skin”. NCRACR-2009 to be held at the Department of Chemistry, Osmania University, Hyderabad on 6th and 7th February, 2009.
11. Poster Presentation: “Green Chemistry: Modern approaches to pharma industry”. CPPS & IPAC 2010, Chennai.
Totals Posters presented in Last Two Years: 32
Conferences Attended in Last two Years: 36
Biosynthesis of Noble Nanomaterials – In Materials Science Department, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga
1. Nanobiotechnology, Prospects and futuer: For M.Sc students Karwar Arts and Sciences College, Affiliated to Dharwad University.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
HKES's Matoshree Taradevi Rampure Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info