My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanostrutured Materials, Energy storage and conversion devices
To identify novel and efficient electrode materials for energy storage and conversion devices.
1. Sonochemical synthesis and characterization of Cu1-xNixWO4 nanoparticles / nanorods and their applications in electrocatalytic hydrogen evolution.
R. Kalai Selvan, A. Gedanken
Nanotechnology 20 (2009) 105602.
2. Synthesis and Characterization of Rare earth Orthovanadate (RVO4; R = La, Ce, Nd, Sm, Eu & Gd)
Nanorods / Nanocrystals / Nanospindles by facile Sonochemical method and its
R. Kalai Selvan, A. Gedanken, P. Anilkumar, G. Manikandan, C. Karunakaran.
Journal of Cluster Science, 20 (2009) 291.
3. Synthesis of hexagonal shaped SnO2 nanocrystals and SnO2@C nanocomposites for
electrochemical redox supercapacitors
R. Kalai Selvan, I. Perelshtein, N. Perkas, A. Gedanken
Journal of Physical Chemistry C 112 (2008) 1825.
4. Investigations on the Structural, Morphological, Electrical and Magnetic Properties of
CuFe2O4 - NiO Nanocomposites
R. Kalai Selvan, V. Krishnan, C. O. Augustin, H. Bertagnolli, C. S. Kim, A. Gedanken
Chemistry of Materials 20 (2008) 429.
5. Single step low temperature synthesis of submicron sized rare earth hexaborides
R. Kalai Selvan, I. Genish, I. Perelshtein, J. M. C. Moreno, A. Gedanken
Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 112 (2008) 1795.
6. Synthesis and Characterization of CuFe2O4/CeO2 nanocomposites
R.Kalai Selvan, C.O.Augustin, V.Sepelak, L.John Berchmans, C.Sanjeeviraja, A.Gedanken
Materials Chemistry and Physics 112 (2008)373.
7. Study of CuFe2O4–SnO2 nanocomposites by Mössbauer spectroscopy with high velocity resolution ,
M. I. Oshtrakh, R.Kalai Selvan, C. O. Augustin and V. A. Semionkin
Hyperfine Interactions, 183 (2008) 37.
8. Synthesis of Nanocrystalline Zirconium Titanate and its Dielectric Properties
S.V.Pol, V.G.Pol, A.Gedanken, G.I.Spijksma, J.Grinblat, R.Kalai Selvan, G.A.Seisenbaeya, S,Gohil,
Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 11(2007) 2484.
9. Structural studies on combustion synthesized CuFe2O4 nanoparticles and CuFe2O4 – MO2 (M=Sn, Ce)
V.Krishnan, R.Kalai Selvan, C.O.Augustin, H.Bertagnolli, A.Gedanken
Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 111(2007)16724.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Solid state and Enrgy devices Laboratory, Department of Physics, Bharathiar University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
I am Shivam Rastogi, recently graduated from Jaypee University of
Information Technology, Wakhnaghat, Shimla , India in Electronics and
I got through your research page where I have seen your interest
that you are carrying out in the area of Nano Science
I have done some research work at the time of my under graduation
and published in different international publications which helps
keeping me abreast with the latest technology up-gradation in
Sir I would be very grateful if you please guide me to pursue career
for Research as further I am interested to pursue MS in Nano Science
and Technology henceforth I request you to please throw some light on
What are the opportunities do I have ?
Sir Please mail me your contact details so that I can send you my Resume.
contact details: +91-7206256759
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org