My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
1. Synthesis of Nanomaterials
3. Solar Cell for Energy conversion
1. My research interest is preparation of metal nanoparticles supported on inorganic nanotubes, nanorods, nanofiber, nanosheets and their applications for photocatalytic mineralization of environmental pollutants.
2. Biosynthesis of nanoparticles and their DNA binding study.
3. Solid state electrolyte for Dye-sensitized solar cell.
1. N. Pugazhenthiran, P. Sathishkumar, S. Murugesan, S. Anandan, Effective degradation of acid orange 10 by catalytic ozonation in presence of Au-Bi2O3 nanoparticles Chemical Engineering Journal 168 (2011) 1227-1233.
2. N. Pugazhenthiran, S. Ramkumar, P. Sathish Kumar, S. Anandan, In-situ preparation of heteropolytungstic acid on TiMCM-41 nanoporous framework for photocatalytic degradation of textile dye methyl orange Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 131 (2010) 170–176
3. N. Pugazhenthiran, S. Anandan,G. Kathiravan, N. K. Udaya Prakash, S. Crawford, M. Ashokkumar Microbial synthesis of silver nanoparticles by Bacillus sp Journal of Nanoparticle Research 11 (2009) 1811–1815
4. S. Anandan, P. Sathish Kumar, N. Pugazhenthiran, J. Madhavan, P. Maruthamuthu Effect of loaded silver nanoparticles on TiO2 for photocatalytic degradation of Acid Red 88 Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells 92 (2008) 929– 937
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Madurai Kamaraj University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org