Workshop on Whole Exome Sequence Data AnalysisDuration: 3 DaysTimings: 9:30 am – 5:30 pmVenue: 2nd Floor, Conference Hall, IABT, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad-580005Who should attend? M.B.B.S./M.Sc/M.Tech/M.D./Ph.D. students, faculty members, biomedical scientists, agricultural, veterinary scientists, clinicians from any branch of life sciences or a relevant field. Maximum no. of participants for the workshop will be restricted to 20. Candidate selection will be based on first…See More
"JUST PUBLISHED TEXTBOOK
Narosa Publishing House is pleased to announce the release of
Principles of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
M. A. Shah
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Bioinformatics, Chemoinformatics, Drug designing, Systems Biology,
1. My paper tilted “Peptidomimetics in drug designing” was accepted for Oral Presentation by WCSET 2009: World Congress on Science, Engineering and Technology - Rome, Italy (April 28-30, 2009) for ICBB 2009: "International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biotechnology".
2. My paper titled “Peptidomimetics in drug designing” was accepted for oral presentation for IACSIT-SC 2009 to be held on 17 - 20, April 2009, Singapore.
3. “Peptidomimetics in drug designing” same paper is selected for Oral Presentation in Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Russia, Etc.,
4. Microarray and gene expression data analysis paper was published in international journal Biomed central.
5. Practical approaches to Production and modification of Gelatin and Microbial processing and analysis was selected in Switzerland.
6. Data base development software’s used to create Leukemia disease related database.
7. Drug characterization and physical/chemical activity of the drug molecules to cure the Alzheimer’s disease.
8. Developed “Human Cell Surface Receptor Database”, first database to merge all the Human Receptors under a single roof. Receptors are key targets for many Drug Designing Projects.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Clovergen Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org