My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
To obtain a position in a challenging field of Nanotechnology that utilizes individual and team-work effort for researching, learning and developing new high-tech products
• Area of interests Nanotechnology, Thin film technology, Photonics, Photovoltaic, Photocatalysis, Biophysics.
• P Mishra, T Rakshit, A. Dhar, “Time and reactant vapor pressure dependent growth of ZnO nanorods by Vapor Solid phase method” DAE-BRNS National Laser Symposium (NLS-19), Raja Ramanna Centre of Advanced Technology, Indore, India, 1-4 December 2010.
• T. Rakshit, S. Mondal, P. Mishra, A. Dhar, I. Manna, S. K. Ray,“Time and temperature controlled growth of ZnO nanotubes by hydrothermal method” International Conference on Fundamental and Applications of Nanoscience and Technology (ICFANT-2010), School of Materials Science and Nanotechnology, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India, 09-11 December, 2010
• T. Rakshit, S. Mondal, P. Mishra, A. Dhar, I. Manna, S. K. Ray, “Detection of glucose using ZnO nanotubes grown by hydrothermal method” National Conference on Sensors and Actuators: Science to Technology (NCSA-2011), Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute, Kolkata, India, 11-12 March 2011.
• P Kumar, P Mishra, S. K. Sahu, “Synthesis of Ni-Zn Ferrites Using Low Temperature Sol-Gel Process” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, ISSN 2229-5518, Volume 2, Issue 8, August 2011 (Accepted)
• T. Rakshit, S. Mondal. P. Mishra, A. Dhar, I. Manna, and S. K. Ray, “Optical and Bio-sensing characteristics of ZnO nanotubes grown by hydrothermal method”, Journal for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, ISSN 1533-4880 (Communicated 2011).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Microscience Group, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com