My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Lithium ion batteries, Carbon nanotubes, Hydrogen
Lithium ion batteries, Carbon nanotubes, Hydrogen, Renewable Energy
• Neslihan Yuca, Hui Zhao, Xiangyun Song, Murat Ferhat Dogdu, Wen Yuan, Yanbao Fu, Vincent S. Battaglia, Xingcheng Xiao, and Gao Liu. A systematic investigation of polymer binder flexibility on the electrode performance for lithium-ion batteries, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2014.
• Zhao, Hui; Zhou, Xin; Park, Sang-Jae; Shi, Feifei; Fu, Yanbao; Ling, Min; Yuca, Neslihan; Battaglia, Vincent; Liu, Gao. A polymerized vinylene carbonate anode binder enhances performance of lithium-ion batteries, Journal Of Power Sources, 263, pp. 288–295, 2014.
• Yuca N., Karatepe N., Yakuphanoğlu F., Hepuzer. G. Y., Thermal and Electrical Properties of Carbon Nanotube Based Materials, Acta Physica Polonica A, 123 (2), pp. 352, 2013.
• Karatepe, N., Yuca, N., Şenkal, B.F., Synthesis of Carbon Based Nano Materials for Hydrogen Storage, Fullerens, Nanotubes and Carbon nanostructures, 21 (1), pp.31-46, 2013.
• Karatepe, N., Yuca, N., Hydrogen Adsorption on Carbon Nanotubes
Purified By Different Methods, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 36 (17), pp. 11467-11473, 2011.
8. International Conference Papers (in chronological order)
Published in international conference proceedings
• Neslihan Yuca, Hui Zhao, Murat Ferhat Dogdu, Vincent S. Battaglia, Gao Liu. Effect of flexible polymer binders on electrochemical performance of graphite negative electrode for lithium ion batteries. 248th ACS National Meeting & Exposition, August 10-14, 2014, San Francisco, CA, USA.
• Neslihan Yuca, Hui Zhao, Murat Ferhat Dogdu, Vincent S. Battaglia, Gao Liu. An Improved Flexible Binder for Graphite Anode in Li-Ion Battery: Toward a Better Binding Performance, 225th ECS Meeting, May 11-15, 2014, Orlando, FL, USA,
• Yuca N., Camtakan Z., Karatepe N., Different Techniques for Characterizing Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Purity, SPIE NanoScience + Engineering, Carbon Nanotubes, Graphene, and Associated Devices, August 24-30, 2013 San Diego, CA, USA.
• Yuca N., Gümüş F., Karatepe N., The Role of H2 Reduction in the Growth of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes, SPIE NanoScience + Engineering, Carbon Nanotubes, Graphene, and Associated Devices, August 24-30, 2013, San Diego, CA, USA.
• Gümüş F., Yuca N., Karatepe N., Carbon nanotube synthesis with different support materials and catalysts, SPIE NanoScience + Engineering, Carbon Nanotubes, Graphene, and Associated Devices, August 24-30, 2013, San Diego, CA, USA.
• Çınar N., Yuca N., Karatepe N., “Effect Of H2 Reduction On Carbon Nanotube Synthesis”, TOJSAT : The Online Journal of Science and Technology- April 2012, İstanbul, Turkey.
• Yuca, N., Karatepe, N., Yakuphanoğlu, F., “Thermal and Electrical Properties of Carbon Nanotubes Purified by Acid Digestion”, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 79 , pp. 611-616, Paris, France, 2011.
• Yuca, N., Karatepe, N., “Hydrogen Storage In Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Purified By Microwave Digestion Method”, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 79 , pp. 605-610, Paris, France, 2011
• Yuca N., Karatepe N., Hydrogen Adsorption Properties Of Carbon Nanotubes Synthesized At Different Temperatures, Global Conference on Global Warming-2012 (GCGW-12), July, 8-12, 2012, Istanbul, Turkey.
• Örs A., Yuca N, Karatepe N., Şenkal B. F., Synthesis of Polyaniline-Doped Boric Acid/Carbon Nanotube Composites and Its Thermal Properties, International Journal of Arts and Sciences' (IJAS) Conference for Academic Disciplines, June19-22, 2012, Florence, Italy.
• Çelebi, M.C., Yuca N., Karatepe N., Investigation of Thermal Decomposition Behavior of Olive Cake, International Journal of Arts and Sciences' (IJAS) Conference for Academic Disciplines, June19-22, 2012, Florence, Italy.
• Karatepe N., Yuca N., Şenkal B.F., Hydrogen Storage In Carbon Based Nano Structures. 5th International Ege Energy Symposium and Exhibition (IEESE-5), 27-30 June, 2010, Denizli, Turkey.
• Yuca N., Karatepe N., 2009: Purification Techniques for Carbon Nanotubes. International Conference on Nanomaterials and Nanosystems, 10-13 August, 2009 Istanbul, Turkey.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Istanbul Technical University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
I am Ossama omar from Egypt and iam intrested in the same area.iam phd student in Alexandria university , Faculty of Engineering , Architecture department . i hope we contact together to work togther....
No comments yet!
Welcome to The International NanoScience Community
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org