My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Electronic properties of Nanomaterials
1. Neeraj K. Jaiswal and Pankaj Srivastava, Structural stability and electronic properties of Ni doped armchair graphene nanoribbons, Solid State Commun. 151, 1490-95 (2011).
2. Neeraj K. Jaiswal and Pankaj Srivastava, First principles calculations of armchair graphene nanoribbons interacting with Cu atoms. Physica-E 44, 75-79 (2011).
3. Neeraj K. Jaiswal and Pankaj Srivastava, Ab-initio Study of Transition Metal (Ni) interaction With Zigzag Graphene Nanoribbons. J. Comput. Theo. Nanosci. 9, 555-559 (2012).
4. Neeraj K. Jaiswal and Pankaj Srivastava, First principles calculations of cobalt doped zigzag graphene nanoribbons, Solid State Commun. 152, 1489-92 (2012).
5. Neeraj K. Jaiswal and Pankaj Srivastava, Tailoring the electronic structure of zigzag graphene nanoribbons via Cu impurities, J. Comput. Theo. Nanosci. 10, 1441-45 (2013).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Ya sir. I'm Trying PhD for those places only.Even I'm ready for Anywhere. If you come to know Any other Opportunities Related to PhD in Nanomaterials means, please give a direction for me.. Thank you so much
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com