My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Electronic properties of Nanomaterials
1. Neeraj K. Jaiswal and Pankaj Srivastava, Structural stability and electronic properties of Ni doped armchair graphene nanoribbons, Solid State Commun. 151, 1490-95 (2011).
2. Neeraj K. Jaiswal and Pankaj Srivastava, First principles calculations of armchair graphene nanoribbons interacting with Cu atoms. Physica-E 44, 75-79 (2011).
3. Neeraj K. Jaiswal and Pankaj Srivastava, Ab-initio Study of Transition Metal (Ni) interaction With Zigzag Graphene Nanoribbons. J. Comput. Theo. Nanosci. 9, 555-559 (2012).
4. Neeraj K. Jaiswal and Pankaj Srivastava, First principles calculations of cobalt doped zigzag graphene nanoribbons, Solid State Commun. 152, 1489-92 (2012).
5. Neeraj K. Jaiswal and Pankaj Srivastava, Tailoring the electronic structure of zigzag graphene nanoribbons via Cu impurities, J. Comput. Theo. Nanosci. 10, 1441-45 (2013).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Ya sir. I'm Trying PhD for those places only.Even I'm ready for Anywhere. If you come to know Any other Opportunities Related to PhD in Nanomaterials means, please give a direction for me.. Thank you so much
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info