Hi,Good Morning.I am looking for a postdoctoral position now. Last month i graduated from Department of chemistry, Masaryk University, Czech Republic. My PhD Thesis entitled as “Nanomaterials and…Continue
Hi,I am looking for a postdoctoral position. Last month i graduated from Masaryk University, Czech Republic.My PhD Thesis entitled as “Nanomaterials and clusters. Properties, applications and mass…Continue
Hi,Good Morning.I am looking for a postdoctoral position now. Last month i graduated from Department of chemistry, Masaryk University, Czech Republic. My PhD Thesis entitled as “Nanomaterials and clusters. Properties, applications and mass spectrometry”.Can anybody suggest me a postdoctoral position?Please find my CV here as an attachment.Thank you in advance for your help.Best regardsNagender ReddySee More
I am Nagender Reddy Panyala, PhD student from Department of chemistry, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic. I submitted my PhD thesis and my dissertation is in January 3rd week 2012. So i will be available for the position from 1st February…"
interaction studies of nanoparticles with the biomolecules..
1. N. R. Panyala, E. M. Peña-Méndez, J. Havel. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 26:1100-1108, 2012.
2. V. Prysiazhnyi, P. Vasina, N. R. Panyala, J. Havel, M. Cernak. Surf. Coat. Technol., 206:3011–3016, 2011.
3. N. R. Panyala, V. Prysiazhnyi, P. Slavíček, M. Černák, J. Havel. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 25:1687-1693, 2011.
4. N. R. Panyala, E. M. Peña-Méndez, J. Havel. J. Appl. Biomed., 7:75-91, 2009.
5. G. Tejral, N. R. Panyala, J. Havel. REVIEW. J. Appl. Biomed., 7:1–13, 2009.
6. J. Houška, N. R. Panyala, E. M. Peña-Méndez, J. Havel. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23:1125–1131, 2009.
7. E. M. Peña-Méndez, J. R. Hernández-Fernaud, N. R. Panyala, J. Houška, J. Havel. Chem. Listy, 102:s1394-s1398, 2008.
8. N. R. Panyala, E. M. Peña-Méndez, J. Havel. REVIEW. J. Appl. Biomed., 6:117-129, 2008.
9. K. K. Doddapaneni, R. Tatineni, R. N. Vellanki, B. Gandu, N. R. Panyala, B. Chakali, L. N. Mangamoori. Process Biochemistry, 42:1229-1236, 2007.
ABSTRACTS & MEETINGS
1. F. Amato, E. M. Peña-Méndez, T. Pivetta, N. R. Panyala, J. Havel. MALDI and SALDI TOF Mass spectrometry-fast and efficient way to search for supramolecular complex formation and new drug carriers, Acta of the International Symposia on Metal Complexes-ISMEC Acta, Volume 2, accepted, June 18th-22nd 2012, Lisbon, Portugal.
2. N. R. Panyala. Total carbon and total nitrogen analysis. Trainee ship, April 5th-June 30th, Skalar Analytical BV Company, Tinstraat 12, 4823 AA Breda, The Netherlands, Oral presentation, 2011.
3. E. M. Peña-Méndez, N. R. Panyala, J. Havel. Gold nano-particles. Synthesis, properties and use in nano-technology, bio-analytics, nano-medicine and as precursors for further synthesis of nano-materials. "Potential and Applications of Surface Nanotreatment of Polymers and Glass 2011 (PATCMC 2011), Hotel Panorama, Blansko, Czech Republic, October 17th–19th, Oral presentation, 2011.
4. V. Štěpánová, P. Slavíček, N. R. Panyala, L. Rusnáková, J. Havel. "Cleaning and activation of glass surface using DCSBD discharge". "Potential and Applications of Surface Nanotreatment of Polymers and Glass 2011 (PATCMC 2011), Hotel Panorama, Blansko, Czech Republic, October 17th–19th, Poster presentation, 2011.
5. D. Skacelova, J. Havel, N. R. Panyala, V. Dinca and M. Černak. Plasma treatment of mica surface. Laser Desorption Ionisation Time Of Flight Mass Spectrometric study of mica surface and adsorption of gold nanoparticles. 12th International Balkan Workshop on Applied Physics, July 06-08th, Constanta, Romania, Poster 6, S2, 2011.
6. M. Elias, L. Zajickova, O. Jasek, P. Synek, J. Janca, J. Havel, N. R. Panyala, G. Tejral. Spectroscopy of Carbon Nanotubes Functionalized by Chemical and Plasmachemical Methods. 5th International Meeting on Developments in Materials, Processes and Applications of Emerging Technologies, Alvor, Portugal, 27-29th June 2011.
7. N. R. Panyala, E. M. Peña-Méndez, J. Havel. Gold(III) and nanogold interaction with Humic acids: Spectrophotometry, Capillary electrophoresis and mass spectrometric study, 15th IHSS MEETING "Humic Substances and the Maintenance of Ecosystem Services", Hotel Botanico, Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Canary islands, Spain, 27th June-2nd July, Poster TA9 (257), 2010.
8. M. Eliáš, L. Zajíčková, P. Synek, O. Jašek, N. R. Panyala, G. Tejral, M. Alberti, J. Havel, M. Klíma. Derivatization and analysis of carbon nanotubes, 62nd Congress of the Association of Czech and Slovak Chemical Company, Pardubice, Czech Republic, 28th-30th June, Poster 5P-01, 2010.
9. J. Havel, N. R. Panyala, V. Buršíková, E. M. Peña-Méndez, Laser ablation synthesis of gold carbides, FLTPD8, Hotel Panorama, Blansko, Czech Republic, April 19th–April 23rd, Poster 16, 2009.
10. A. Abdassalam, N. R. Panyala, J. Havel, Capillary Electrophoretic study of gold nanoparticles, 14th Latin-American Symposium on Biotechnology, Biomed., Biopharm. And Industrial applications of Capillary Electrophoresis and Microchip Technology, Holiday Inn, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, November 29th–December 2nd, Poster PP A-51, 2008.
11. E. M. Peña-Méndez, J. R. Hernández-Fernaud, N. R. Panyala, J. Houška, J. Havel, The chemistry of gold clusters in plasma generated with MALDI, laser desorption ionisation and laser ablation from various precursors, II Central European Symposium on Plasma Chemistry 2008, Brno, Czech Republic, August 31st-September 4th, Poster 185-186, 2008.
12. N. R. Panyala, B. Gandu, B. Chakali, K. K. Doddapaneni, R. Tatineni, “Alkaline Protease extraction and purification from Kocuria rosea” Proceedings of International Conference Environmental Management (ICEM-2005), Hotel Katriya, Hyderabad, AP, INDIA, 28th -30th October, 2005.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Dear Nagender can you help me in getting a high yielding procedure for Gold nanoparticles. I have been facing tremendous problem with yield and purity. A quick response would be very much gratefully appreciated. As you know gold compounds are expensive and we are not having any type of govt funding. We run the work out of our own resources...
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info