My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Molecular systematics of fresh water fishes, Remote and GIS, Nanoparticles search
1. Arunachalam. M, M. Murugan and P.V. Kalavathy. 2004. Cytogenetic studies on some selected fish species (Family: Cyprindae) from the streams / rivers of Western Ghats, India. Nat. J. Lif. Sci. 1 (1), pp19-22.
2. Arunachalam. M, M. Muralidharan, P. Siva Kumar, R. Soranam and M. Murugan, “New record of rare barbin Neolissochilus wyannadensis (Day) from Abby falls, Karnataka part of Western Ghats”. Zoo’s print, 20: (11) 2073 – 2074.
3. Muthukumarasamy Arunachalam and Manavalan Murugan, 2007 Cytogentics and cytotaxonomic consideration of two endangered ornamental fishes Puntius arulius and Puntius tamiraparniei (Cypriniformes: Cyprinidae) from Western Ghats, India. Zoosprint, 22: (7) 2739 – 2741.
4. Arunachalam. M and M. Murugan 2007 Discovery of sex chromosome in Deccan mahseer Tor khudree from Tamil Nadu, Western Ghats, India. Zoo’s print, 22: (6) 2723.
5. Arunachalam. M, R.Soranam, M. Muralidharan, M. Murugan, M. Raja, Jesu rathinam and Asirvatham, 2006. Tsunami damage assessment in Nagapatinam district of Tamil NAdu Using IUCN methodology. In: M.Arunachalam, John de Britto and S. M. John Kennedy (Eds.), Sea, Land and People Proceedings of the International Conference on Marine and Terrene Ecology (ICMTE). Vaigarai Publications, Dindigul.
6. Arunachalam. M., C. M. Muthamperumal, M. Murugan and M. Raja 2006 GAP analysis of fish diversity in river Bhavani of Nilgiri biosphere reserve, Western Ghats, India In: M. A. Haniffa (ed.) Proceedings of the Conference on Aquaculture, St, Xavier’s College, Palayamkottai (In press).
7. Arunachalam. M., K. Tharmaraj and M. Murugan 2006 Identifying the hot spots of Fish diversity in Gadana river basin using GIS. I.bid.
8. J. Albino wins1 and M. Murugan 2010 Effect of textile mill effluent on growth and germination of black gram - vigna mungo (l.) Hepper. International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences V1(2)
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org