1. P. Monash and G. Pugazhenthi, Investigation of Equilibrium and Kinetic Parameters of Methylene Blue Adsorption onto MCM-41, The Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, (accepted)
2. P. Monash and G. Pugazhenthi, Development of ceramic supports derived from low cost clays for membrane applications and its optimization based on sintering temperature, International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, In Press (DOI:10.1111/j.1744-7402.2009.02443.x)
3. P. Monash, Abhijit Majhi and G. Pugazhenthi, Separation of BSA using γ-Al2O3-Clay Composite Ultrafiltration Membrane, Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology, In Press (DOI 10.1002/jctb.2326)
4. P. Monash and G. Pugazhenthi, Removal of Crystal Violet Dye from Aqueous Solution using Calcined and Uncalcined Mixed Clay Adsorbents, Separation Science and Technology, 45(), 2010, 94-104
5. P. Monash and G. Pugazhenthi, Adsorption of Crystal Violet Dye from Aqueous Solution using Mesoporous Materials Synthesized at Room Temperature, Adsorption, 15(), 2009, 390-405
6. A. Majhi, P. Monash and G. Pugazhenthi, Fabrication and Characterization of γ-Al2O3-Clay Composite Ultrafiltration Membrane for the Separation of Electrolytes from its Aqueous Solution, Journal of Membrane Science, 340(), 2009, 181-191
7. P. Monash, A. Majhi and G. Pugazhenthi, Characterization of Low Cost Clays for Preparation of Porous Ceramic Membrane Supports, International Journal of Chemical Sciences, 5(4), 2007, 1862-1872
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org