My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanomaterials, nanotoxicology, chemistry of materials
Nanotoxicology, environmental nanomaterials, energy generation, catalysis
- Gomez, Z.; Peña, E.; Méndez-Rojas, M. A.; Fonseca-Guerra, C.; Bickelhaupt, F. M.; Merino, G. “A helicoidal ferrocene”, Inorganic Chemistry, 48(7), 2714-2716, 2009.
- Ramos Ortiz, G.; Romero Servin, S.; Maldonado, J. L.; Meneses Nava, M. A.; Barbosa García, O.; Zapata Castillo, P.; Méndez-Rojas, M. A.; Hopfl, H. “Synthesis and optical nonlinearities of a 2-amino-1,2,3-triazolquinone derivative” Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 515, 109-124, 2009.
- Ortega-Moo, C.; Cervantes-Jauregui, J.; Méndez-Rojas, M. A.; Panell, K.; Merino, G. “What it is the structure of Si3H5-?” Chemical Physics Letters, 490, 1-3, 2010.
- Bouhmaida, N.; Méndez-Rojas, M. A.; Merino, G.; Pérez-Benítez, A.; Merino, G.; Fraisse, B.; Ghermani, N. E. “Experimental Electron Density Study of Tetrakis-μ-(acetylsalicylate)dicopper(II): a Polymeric Structure with Cu…Cu Short Contacts”, Inorganic Chemistry, 49(14), 6443-6452 , 2010.
- Bandala, E. R.; Pérez, R.; Velez, E.; Sánchez-Salas, J.L.; Mendez-Rojas, M. A. “Bacillus subtilis spore inactivation in wáter using photo-assisted Fenton reaction” (in press, Journal of Environmental Engineering and Management, 2011).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Universidad de las Americas Puebla
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info