My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Catalysts, Solid oxide fuel cell, nano structured metal containing materials
Solid oxide fuel cell
17. M. Ranjbar, M. Abdollahi, M. Rafizadeh” Crystal Structure of a Seven-Coordinate
Thallium(III) Complex, 2,6-Diaminopyridinumbis(2,6-pyridinedicarboxylato)aqua thallate(III)tetrahydrate” Anal. Sci. 20 (2004) x133.
18. A. Moghimi, S. Shokrollahi, M. Shamsipur, H. Aghabozorg, M. Ranjbar, “X- Ray
Crystal Structure and Solution Study of Hexa coordinate Mercury(II) Complex of a Pyridine Containing Poroton Transfer Compound” J. Mol. Struct. 701 (2004) 49-56.
19. M. Ranjbar and H. Aghabozorh, “Crystal Structure of a Polymeric Hg(II) complex of a Pyridine Containing a Self-Assembling System” Anal. Sci. 20 (2004) x153.
20. M. Abdollahi, M. Ranjbar, “Aplication of siliconedioxide nanoparticles in concrete” Cement Magazine, 90 (2004) 48.
21. H. Aghabozorg, A. Moghimi, F. Manteghi, M. Ranjbar ,”A Nine-Coordinated ZrIV
Complex and a Self-Assembling System Obtained from a Proton Transfer
Compound Containing 2,6-Pyridinedicarboxylate and 2,6-Pyridinediammonium; Synthesis and X-ray Crystal Structure”, Z. Anorg. Allg. Chem.631(2005) 909.
22. M. Rafizadeh, M. Ranjbar, and V. Amani, " Crystal structure of Gadolinium complex, Dihydronium 2,6-diaminopyridinium tris(2,6-pyridinedicarboxylato)gadolinium(III) dehydrate, C31H34GdN9O16 , Anal. Sci. 21 (2005) x113
23. B. Ranjbar, and M. Ranjbar,”Nanosilica application in rubber industry”, Iranian Journal of polymer, 48 (2006) 46.
29- Maryam Ranjbar,S. Heidar Mahmoudi Najafi, and Seik Weng Ng, catena-Poly[lead(II)-[ l-2,4-diamino6-(piperidin-1-yl)pyrimidine N-oxide, Acta Cryst. (2009). E 65, m749.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Catalysis, Solid Oxide Fuel Cell groups in Iranian Research Organization for Science and Technology
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info