"Hello I am a student pursuing my Btech from ece(electronics n communication).
I request the people going through my profile to drop some suggestions to let me acknowledge about my future plans(MS). I am deeply interested in Nanobiotechnology,…"
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
(1) To learn about the potential that nanotechnology may hold in helping to create targeted medical treatments and biopharmaceutical drugs that directly reach the site of infection, attacking the virus itself without affecting any other parts of the body.
(2) To harness the power of nanosensors in diagnosing patients more easily and monitor patients with ease and great precision.
(3) Utilizing medical nanotechnology to shorten clinical trials and regulatory pathways in order to rapidly bring life saving treatments to the market and increase accessibility.
• Understanding the role of nanotechnology in clinical research
• Nanotechnology in medicine and pharmacy
• Enhancing biopharmaceuticals with nanotechnology
• DNA nanotechnology
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
George Washington University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Hello I am a student pursuing my Btech from ece(electronics n communication).
I request the people going through my profile to drop some suggestions to let me acknowledge about my future plans(MS). I am deeply interested in Nanobiotechnology, specially forensic science,medicines or sumthng related to human anatomy concepts. I would be happy if I would get some interesting suggestions and advices too.Please do tell me that is it feasible, taking my background into consideration to have such kind of interest that is quite different from eachother i request you to suggest some wayz so that i can corelate my interest wth my current stream.
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info