My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Genetic Toxicology, Nanotoxicology
1. Debarati Nag, Ghosh Manosij, Anita Mukherjee. Antimutagenic and genoprotective effect of Saraca asoca bark extract. Toxicology and industrial health (2013). Impact Factor: 1.423 (Accepted)
2. Ghosh Manosij, Anirban Chakraborty, Anita Mukherjee. Cytotoxic, genotoxic and hemolytic effect of titanium dioxide (TiO2) nanoparticles on human erythrocyte and lymphocyte cells in vitro. Journal of Applied Toxicology (2013). Impact Factor: 2.47 (Accepted)
3. Manivannan J, Sinha S, Ghosh Manosij, Mukherjee A. Evaluation of multi-endpoint assay to detect genotoxicity and oxidative stress in mice exposed to sodium fluoride. Mutation Research - Genetic Toxicology and Environmental Mutagenesis (2013) 751(1): 59–65. Impact Factor: 3.035
4. Ghosh Manosij, Manivannan J, Sinha S, Chakraborty A, Mallick SK, Bandyopadhyay M, Mukherjee A. In vitro and in vivo genotoxicity of silver nanoparticles. Mutation Research - Genetic Toxicology and Environmental Mutagenesis (2012) 749 (1–2): 60-69. Impact Factor: 3.035
5. Olajire A. Adegoke, Ghosh Manosij, and Mukherjee A. Spectrophotometric and thermodynamic studies of the interactions of 4-Carboxyl-2,6-dinitrophenylazohydroxynaphthalenes with bovine serum albumin, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy (2012) 96: 1038–1046. Impact Factor: 2.098
6. Olajire A. Adegoke, Ghosh Manosij, Jana A and Mukherjee A. Studies of the interactions of 4-carboxyl-2,6-dinitrophenylazohydroxynaphthalenes with CTDNA in aqueous medium. Journal of Molecular Liquids (2012) 174: 17–25. Impact Factor: 1.580.
7. Olajire A. Adegoke, Ghosh Manosij, Manivannan J, Sinha S and Mukherjee A. Genotoxicity evaluation of 4-Carboxyl-2,6-dinitrophenylazohydroxynaphthalenes in mice. Toxicology and industrial health (2012). Impact Factor: 1.423 (Accepted)
8. Ghosh Manosij, Chakraborty A, Bandyopadhyay M and Mukherjee A. Multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNT): Induction of DNA damage in plant and mammalian cells. Journal of Hazardous Materials (2011), 197: 327-336. Impact Factor: 4.173
9. Sarkar J, Chattopadhyay D, Patra S, Deo SS, Sinha S, Ghosh M, Mukherjee A and Acharya K. Alternaria alternate mediated synthesis of protein capped silver nanoparticles and their genotoxic activity. Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures (2011), 6 (2): 563 – 573. Impact Factor: 2.078
10. Ghosh Manosij, Bandyopadhyay M and Mukherjee A. Genotoxicity of titanium dioxide (TiO2) nanoparticles at two trophic levels: plant and human lymphocytes. Chemosphere (2010), 81 (10): 1253-1262. Impact Factor: 3.206
11. Ghosh Manosij, Biswas D and Mukherjee A. High-altitude medicines: A short-term genotoxicity study. Toxicology and industrial health (2010), 26(7): 417–424. Impact Factor: 1.423
12. Ghosh Manosij, Paul J, Sinha S and Mukherjee A. Comparative evaluation of promutagens o- PDA, m- PDA and MH for genotoxic response in root cells of Allium cepa L. The Nucleus (2010), 53(1–2): 45–50.
13. Ghosh Manosij and Mukherjee A. Genotoxic effect of different sizes of nanosilver on human lymphocyte: A preliminary report. Perspectives in cytology and genetics (2010), l1: 297-302.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
University of Calcutta
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info