My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
TiO2 nanocomposites,Dye-Sensitised Solar Cells, Self-Cleaning and Photo Catalytic activity
Research papers Published in International Journals
• “Biosynthesis, characterization and antimicrobial studies of AsNPs extract from bacopa monniera whole plant”, B. Mahitha, B. Deva Prasad Raju, G.R. Dillip, C. Madhukar Reddy, K. Mallikarjuna, L. Manoj, S. Priyanka, K. Jayantha rRao, N. John Sushma, Digest journal of nanomaterials and biostructures, vol. 6, no 2, april - june 2011, p. 587 - 594.
• “Growth and characterization of a new NLO material: L-serine sodium nitrate”, Sd. Zulifiqar Ali Ahamed, G. R. Dillip, L. Manoj, P. Raghavaiah and B. Deva Prasad Raju, Photonics Letters of Poland, Vol. 2 (4), 183-185 (2010).
Research papers Published in Seminar/Conference Proceedings
• “Preparation and characterization of TiO2 thin films by DC magnetron sputtering: A study on photocatalytic oxidation of Rhodamine B”, L. Manoj, K. Anurag, P. Kondaiah, K. Mallikarjuna, K. Jaya Prasad, S. Uthanna,
• “Synthesis and spectroscopic characterization of palladium nanoparticles by using broth of edible mushroom extract”, K. Mallikarjuna, K. Venkateswara Rao, N. John Sushma, L. Manoj, G. Narasimha, B. Deva Prasad Raju,
Research Papers Presented at National & International Conferences
• “Growth of highly ordered TiO2 nanotube arrays by potentiostatic anodisation”, National Conference on Nano Materials, NCN-2010, Coimbatore.
• “Fabrication of simple Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”, National Conference on Materials for Energy Storage and Conversion, NCMESE-2010, Tirupati.
• “Non-Conventional Energy Sources ---- An approach to generate electricity at low cost using Concentrator photovoltaic systems” 2nd AP Science Congress. 2009, Tirupati.
• “International Conference on Advanced Materials and Applications” ICAMA-2011, Tamil Nadu.
• “International Workshop on Semiconductor Nanostructures”, 2011, Chennai.
• “6th DAE-BRNS National Symposium on Pulsed Laser Deposition of Thin Films and Nanostructured Materials (PLD-2011)” , 2011, IISc, Bengaluru.
• “Polymeric Materials for Electromagnetic Interference Shielding”- S S Samal, Manoj Lanka, Journal of Electromagnetic Compatibility Consulting Science Academy, Oct-2011, PP 191-193.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (A JOINT INITIATIVE OF IGCAR, KALPAKKAM & SATHYABAMA UNIVERSITY), Chennai.
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org