My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Growth and Characterization of ferroelectric Nanostructures.
Ferroelectics news and Postdoc in Nanotechnology
1. High Tc Ferroelectricity in V-Doped ZnO Nanorods” Manoj K. Gupta and Binay
Kumar, Journal of Materials Chemistry (Accepted, 2011).
2. “Enhanced ferroelectric, dielectric and optical behaviour in Li-doped ZnO nanorods” Manoj K. Gupta and Binay Kumar, Journal of Alloys and Compound 509 (2011) L208.
3. “p- type K -doped ZnO Nanorods for opto-electronic applications” Manoj K. Gupta, Nidhi Sinha and Binay Kumar, Journal of Applied Physics 109 (2011) 083532.
4. “Synthesis of K-doped p-type ZnO Urchin-like Nanorods along (100) for ferroelectric and
dielectric applications” Manoj K. Gupta, Nidhi Sinha, B. K. Singh and Binay Kumar,
Materials Letters 64 (2010) 1825.
5. “Synthesis and Comparative study of ZnO Nanorods for Structural, Optical and Dielectric behaviour, Manoj K. Gupta, Nidhi Sinha and Binay Kumar, Integrated Ferroelectrics 118
6. “Piezoelectric, dielectric, optical and electrical characterization of solution grown flower-like
ZnO nanocrystal” M.K. Gupta, N. Sinha, B. K. Singh, N. Singh, K. Kumar, and Binay
Kumar, Materials Letters 63 (2009) 1910.
7. “Growth and characterization of new semi organic L-proline strontium chloride monohydrate single crystals” Manoj K. Gupta, Nidhi Sinha and Binay Kumar, Physica B: Condensed Matter 406 (2011) 63.
8. “Enhancement in dielectric and ferroelectric properties of lead free “Bi0.5(Na0.5K0.5)0.5TiO3” ceramics by Sb-doping, K. Kumar, B. K. Singh, M. K. Gupta and Binay Kumar, Ceramic
International (2011, In Press).
9. “Effect of electric field on dielectric, ac conduction and ferroelectric behaviour of flux grown Pb(Zn1/3 Nb2/3)0.91Ti0.09O3 single crystals” B. K Singh, K.Kumar, M. K. Gupta and Binay Kumar, Physica Status Solidi A 207 (2010) 2564.
10. “Effect of zinc chloride on structural, optical and dielectric behaviour of solution grown nthracene Crystal” Nidhi Sinha, Manoj K. Gupta, Neeti Goel and Binay Kumar, Physica B: Condensed Matter (2011, Accepted).
11. “Structural, Dielectric, Optical and Ferroelectric property of Urea Succinic Acid Crystals grown in aqueous solution containing Maleic Acid” B. K. Singh, N. Sinha, N. Singh, K.Kumar, M. K. Gupta and Binay Kumar, J. Physics and Chemistry of Solids 71 (2010) 1774.
12. “Solution growth and comparative characterization of L-HFB single Crystal”, N. Sinha, Sahas, B.K. Singh, K. Kumar, N. Singh, M. K. Gupta, G. C. Budakoti, and Binay Kumar, Cryst. Res. Technol 44 (2009)167.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Crystal Lab, University of Delhi
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
hello sir, i am 8th semester student of M.Tech Nanotech. I am working on ZnO nanoparticles, dopping of transition elements and Thin film. but sir due to lab facilities sm prb with me to work further. plz guide me abt labs and related work in dis field specially in Enery filed in india using ZnO.
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org