My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Conducting Polymer Nanocomposites
polymer Nanocomposites for electrochemical biosensor
1. Rheological behavior and electrical, thermal properties of polypyrrole/graphene oxide nanocomposites.
P. Manivel, S. Kanagaraj, A. Balamurugan, N. Ponpandian, D. Mangalaraj, C. Viswanathan. Applied Polymer science (2014) (DOI: 10.1002/app.40642).
2. Rheological behavior and electrical properties of polypyrrole/thermally reduced graphene oxide nanocomposite.
P. Manivel, S. Kanagaraj, A. Balamurugan, N. Ponpandian, D. Mangalaraj, C. Viswanathan. Colloids and surfaces A 441 (2014) 614-622.
3. Conducting polyaniline-graphene oxide fibrous nanocomposites: Preparation, characterization and simultaneous electrochemical detection of ascorbic acid, dopamine and uric acid.
P. Manivel, M. Dhakshnamoorthy, A. Balamurugan, N. Ponpandian, D. Mangalaraj, C. Viswanathan. RSC Advances 3 (2013) 14428-14437.
4. Graphene nanosheets by low-temperature thermal reduction of graphene oxide using RF-CVD.
P. Manivel, S. Ramakrishanan, Nikhil K. Kothurkar, N. Ponpandian, D. Mangalaraj, C. Viswanathan. J. Experimental Nanoscience 8 (2013) 311-319.
5. Optical and electrochemical studies of polyaniline/SnO2 fibrous nanocomposites.
P. Manivel, A. Balamurugan, N. Ponpandian, D. Mangalaraj, C. Viswanathan. Material Research Bulletin 48 (2013) 640-645.
6. Novel synthesis of silver nanoparticles using 2,3,5,6-tetrakis-(morpholinomethyl) hydroquinone as reducing agent.
P. Manivel, A. Balamurugan, N. Ponpandian, D. Mangalaraj, C. Viswanathan. Spectrochimica Acta Part A 95 (2012) 305-309.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
i am tushar chaudhari now i am doing M.TECH in Nanotechnology at NMU university at Maharashtra,i have also completed B.pharm . sir , i am in search of 2nd year project work in nanomedicine at anywhere.so plz can you help me in this or guides me .i would be very happy if i would receive suggestions or advice too.
Thank you very much for your mutual reply, I am PhD student doing targeted drug delivery cancer, here is the climate is entirely different some time it goes (-10), Nice to talk with, have a nice day
Hi sir I am Ram I am doing my M.Sc Nano science and Technology in Alagappa University. SIr shall i do my summer training in your university ? Will you help me ? shall i share my views with you regarding Nanoscience
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org