My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Chalcogenides and quaternary compounds thin films
1) CZTS based thin film solar cells: a status review
MP Suryawanshi, GL Agawane, SW Shin, PS Patil, AV Moholkar
2)Low temperature aqueous chemical synthesis of CdS sensitized ZnO nanorods, SA Vanalakar, RC Pawar, MP Suryawanshi, SS Mali, DS Dalavi, AV Moholkar, KU ...
Materials Letters 65 (3), 548-551
3) Quantum size effect in chemosynthesized nanostructured CdS thin films, SA Vanalakar, SS Mali, MP Suryavanshi, PS Patil
Dig. J. Nanomater. Biostruct 5, 805-810
4) Green route fast synthesis and characterization of chemical bath deposited nanocrystalline ZnS buffer layers
GL Agawane, SW Shin, MS Kim, MP Suryawanshi, KV Gurav, AV Moholkar, JY Lee, Current Applied Physics.
5) Novel reduced toxic route synthesis and characterization of chemical bath deposited ZnSe thin films
GL Agawane, SW Shin, MP Suryawanshi, KV Gurav, AV Moholkar, JY Lee, PS Patil, Ceramics International
6) Electrosynthesis of CZTS films by sulfurization of CZT precursor: Effect of soft annealing treatment
KV Gurav, SM Pawar, SW Shin, MP Suryawanshi, GL Agawane, PS Patil, JH Moon, Applied Surface Science
7) Preparation and characterization of chemical bath deposited nanocrystalline ZnSe thin films using Na< sub> 3-citrate and hydrazine hydrate: A comparative study
GL Agawane, S Wook Shin, MP Suryawanshi, KV Gurav, AV Moholkar, J Yong Lee, Materials Letters
8) Room temperature chemical synthesis of Cu (OH)< sub> 2 thin films for supercapacitor application
KV Gurav, UM Patil, SW Shin, GL Agawane, MP Suryawanshi, SM Pawar, PS Patil, Journal of Alloys and Compounds
9)Pulsed electrodeposited CZTS thin Films: Effect of duty cycle
K.V. Gurav, J.H. Yun, S.M. Pawar, S.W. Shin, M.P
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Chonnam National University, Gwangju, South Korea
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com