My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
1- Fundamental immunology: study of the repertoire of the immune response at the level of the antigen specific receptors of the T lymphocytes and antibodies, and at the level of the regulation of the inflammation and immune responses by dendritic cells and complement system.
2- Immunology in chronic diseases: study of the immune system regulation and deregulation in Viral Hepatitis infections and inflammatory diseases induced by Human RetroVirus, to define diagnostic/prognostic markers and to assay new therapies.
3- Nano Bio Technology: development of miniaturised tools for analysis of the immune system by protein and cell chip to be used in the frame of medical diagnostic and prognostic; evaluation of putative toxic and deleterious effects of nano materials and particles on the immune system that may lead to chronic inflammatory diseases.
Nano particles for clinic uses in the treatment of inflammatory and immune diseases (anti inflammatory drugs, vaccines);
Lad on Chip to monitor immune parameters: serology for antibody or cell evaluation.
More than 170 referenced publications on Orcid (ID: 0000-0002-8930-934).
Recent articles linked to nanotechnology:
- Boudard D, Aureli F, Laurent B, Strurm N, Raggi A, Antier E, Lakhdar L, Marche PN, Cottier M, Cubadda F, Bencsik A (2019) Chronic oral exposure to synthetic amorphous silica (NM-200) results in renal and liver lesions in mice. Kidney International Reports in press
- Villiers L, Caspar Y, Marche H, Boccoz S, Maurin M, Marche PN, Morand R, Marquette CA, Corgier BP (2018) ReSynPlex: Respiratory Syndrome Linked Pathogens Multiplex Detection and Characterization. Irbm 39: 368-375
- Bayon E, Morlieras J, Dereuddre-Bosquet N, Gonon A, Gosse L, Courant T, Le Grand R, Marche PN, Navarro FP (2018) Overcoming immunogenicity issues of HIV p24 antigen by the use of innovative nanostructured lipid carriers as delivery systems: evidences in mice and non-human primates. NPJ Vaccines 3: 46
- Kurtz-Chalot A, Villiers C, Pourchez J, Boudard D, Martini M, Marche PN, Cottier M, Forest V (2017) Impact of silica nanoparticle surface chemistry on protein corona formation and consequential interactions with biological cells. Materials science & engineering C, Materials for biological applications 75: 16-24
- Delshadi S, Blaire G, Kauffmann P, Fratzl M, Devillers T, Delabouglise D, Weidenhaupt M, Dempsey NM, Cugat O, Bruckert F, Marche PN (2017) Rapid immunoassay exploiting nanoparticles and micromagnets: proof-of-concept using ovalbumin model. Bioanalysis 9: 517-526
- Courant T, Bayon E, Reynaud-Dougier HL, Villiers C, Menneteau M, Marche PN, Navarro FP (2017) Tailoring nanostructured lipid carriers for the delivery of protein antigens: Physicochemical properties versus immunogenicity studies. Biomaterials 136: 29-42
- Villiers MB, Cortay JC, Cortes S, Bloquel B, Brichler S, Brakha C, Kay A, Falah N, Zoulim F, Marquette C, Marche PN, Deny P (2015) Protein-peptide arrays for detection of specific anti-hepatitis D virus (HDV) genotype 1, 6, and 8 antibodies among HDV-infected patients by surface plasmon resonance imaging. Journal of clinical microbiology 53: 1164-71
- Baganizi DR, Leroy L, Laplatine L, Fairley SJ, Heidmann S, Menad S, Livache T, Marche PN, Roupioz Y (2015) A Simple Microfluidic Platform for Long-Term Analysis and Continuous Dual-Imaging Detection of T-Cell Secreted IFN-gamma and IL-2 on Antibody-Based Biochip. Biosensors (Basel) 5: 750-67
- Laplatine L, Leroy L, Calemczuk R, Baganizi D, Marche PN, Roupioz Y, Livache T (2014) Spatial resolution in prism-based Surface Plasmon Resonance microscopy. Optics Express 22: 22771-22785
- Leroy L, Bombera R, Engel E, Calemczuk R, Laplatine L, Baganizi DR, Marche PN, Roupioz Y, Livache T (2014) Photo-thermal Effect for Localized Desorption of Primary Lymphocytes Arrayed on an Antibody/DNAbased. Lab on a Chip 14: 1987-1990
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Analytic Immunology of Chronic Diseases, Institute for Advanced Biosciences, INSERM U1209/CNRS UMR5309, University Grenoble-Alpes
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
dear prof/reseracher, Its prashant kumar, submitting my ph.d thesis on non-lithographic techniques of surface nanostructuring in december 2008 at university of hyderabad. I have experience of thin film coating, synthesis of nanowires, nanodots and characterization by AFM, SEM, VSM, PL spectra, MR measurements, surface plasmons etc and I seek post-doctoral post and for that I require your help, plz. convey to me if you find anything interesting. or else plz. advise how to get into the groove.I can work towards materials science, engineering, chemical engineering, biomedical applications of nanoparticles, memory application of nanodots etc or any industrial applications of nanoparticles, nanodots or nanowires.
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com