As globalization leads to an increasing interaction between regions and people of the world, it is important to encourage academic growth in emerging scientific topics such as nanotechnology. Nanotechnology, even though rapidly growing, is still just beginning and already has given rise to numerous novel applications for the solution of many current problems. The aim of ACN'14 is to bring together the Canadian and International community working in the field of nanotechnology to foster an…See More
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Metal oxide, III-V semiconductor, nanomaterials, optoelectronics
Metal oxide, III-V semiconductor, optoelectronics, Nanomaterials
1) L.S. Chuah, Z. Hassan, S. S. Tneh, S.G. Teo, “Study of electrical characteristics of ZnO Schottky photodiode on Si substrate”, Microelectronics International, 28, 8-11 (2011).
2) L. S. Chuah, Z. Hassan, S. S. Tneh, “Tetrapod-like ZnO nanostructures deposited on Si substrates with AlN as buffer layer”, Composite Interfaces, 18, 49-56 (2011).
3) L.S. Chuah, Z. Hassan, S.S. Ng, H. Abu Hassan, “Structural characterization of nanocrystalline InN grown on porous silicon by reactive sputtering”, Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials-Rapid Communications (OAM-RC), Vol. 5, No. 1, 34-38 (2011).
4) L.S. Chuah, Z. Hassan, C.W. Chin, M. Hussein Mourad, F. K. Yam, S. S. Ng, “Strong room temperature 505 nm emission from hexagonal crack free InGaN thin film on Si(111) grown by MBE”, Composite Interface, 18, 37-47 (2011).
5) L.S. Chuah, Z Hassan, S.S. Tneh, K. G. Saw, S. S. Ng, F. K. Yam, F. Azhari, “The effects of thermal treatments on microstructure phosphorus-doped ZnO layers grown by thermal evaporation”, Composite Interfaces, 17, 863-872 (2010).
6) L.S. Chuah, Z. Hassan, S.G. Teo, “Effect of thermal annealing on the Ir/Ag contact to p-GaN”, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, 356, 1863-1866 (2010).
7) L. S. Chuah, M. Y. Yaacob, M. S. Fan, S. S. Tneh, Z. Hassan, “ Synthesis, characterization and optical properties of Ni-doped nanocrystalline SnO2”, Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials-Rapid Communications (OAM-RC), vol. 4, ISS 10, pp. 1542-1545 (2010).
8) A. Mahmood, Z. Hassan, F.K. Yam, L.S. Chuah, “Characteristics of undoped porous GaN prepared by UV assisted electrochemical etching”, Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials-Rapid Communications (OAM-RC), vol. 4, ISS. 9, pp. 1316-1320 (2010).
9) L.S. Chuah, Z. Hassan, S.S. Tneh, H. Abu Hassan, “Porous silicon as an intermediate buffer layer for zinc oxide nanorods”, Composite Interfaces, 17, 733-742 (2010).
10) L.S. Chuah, Z. Hassan, H. Abu Hassan, “Performance improvement of large area GaN MSM photodiode with thin AlGaN surface layer”, Microelectronics International, Vol. 27, Issue 3, 140-142 (2010).
11) L.S. Chuah, Z. Hassan, H. Abu Hassan, “Red light emitting Schottky diodes on p-type GaN/AlN/Si(111) substrate”, International Journal of Modern Physics B, Vol. 24, Issue 9, 1129-1135 (2010).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Universiti Sains Malaysia
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com