My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Metal oxide, III-V semiconductor, nanomaterials, optoelectronics
Metal oxide, III-V semiconductor, optoelectronics, Nanomaterials
1) L.S. Chuah, Z. Hassan, S. S. Tneh, S.G. Teo, “Study of electrical characteristics of ZnO Schottky photodiode on Si substrate”, Microelectronics International, 28, 8-11 (2011).
2) L. S. Chuah, Z. Hassan, S. S. Tneh, “Tetrapod-like ZnO nanostructures deposited on Si substrates with AlN as buffer layer”, Composite Interfaces, 18, 49-56 (2011).
3) L.S. Chuah, Z. Hassan, S.S. Ng, H. Abu Hassan, “Structural characterization of nanocrystalline InN grown on porous silicon by reactive sputtering”, Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials-Rapid Communications (OAM-RC), Vol. 5, No. 1, 34-38 (2011).
4) L.S. Chuah, Z. Hassan, C.W. Chin, M. Hussein Mourad, F. K. Yam, S. S. Ng, “Strong room temperature 505 nm emission from hexagonal crack free InGaN thin film on Si(111) grown by MBE”, Composite Interface, 18, 37-47 (2011).
5) L.S. Chuah, Z Hassan, S.S. Tneh, K. G. Saw, S. S. Ng, F. K. Yam, F. Azhari, “The effects of thermal treatments on microstructure phosphorus-doped ZnO layers grown by thermal evaporation”, Composite Interfaces, 17, 863-872 (2010).
6) L.S. Chuah, Z. Hassan, S.G. Teo, “Effect of thermal annealing on the Ir/Ag contact to p-GaN”, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, 356, 1863-1866 (2010).
7) L. S. Chuah, M. Y. Yaacob, M. S. Fan, S. S. Tneh, Z. Hassan, “ Synthesis, characterization and optical properties of Ni-doped nanocrystalline SnO2”, Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials-Rapid Communications (OAM-RC), vol. 4, ISS 10, pp. 1542-1545 (2010).
8) A. Mahmood, Z. Hassan, F.K. Yam, L.S. Chuah, “Characteristics of undoped porous GaN prepared by UV assisted electrochemical etching”, Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials-Rapid Communications (OAM-RC), vol. 4, ISS. 9, pp. 1316-1320 (2010).
9) L.S. Chuah, Z. Hassan, S.S. Tneh, H. Abu Hassan, “Porous silicon as an intermediate buffer layer for zinc oxide nanorods”, Composite Interfaces, 17, 733-742 (2010).
10) L.S. Chuah, Z. Hassan, H. Abu Hassan, “Performance improvement of large area GaN MSM photodiode with thin AlGaN surface layer”, Microelectronics International, Vol. 27, Issue 3, 140-142 (2010).
11) L.S. Chuah, Z. Hassan, H. Abu Hassan, “Red light emitting Schottky diodes on p-type GaN/AlN/Si(111) substrate”, International Journal of Modern Physics B, Vol. 24, Issue 9, 1129-1135 (2010).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Universiti Sains Malaysia
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info