My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
CZTS thin nano crystalline film absorber material, intercalation of metal nanoparticles into DSSC photoanode
CZTS thin film absorber material, use of natural dyes as photosensitizers in Dye sensitized solar cells (DSSC). with present research interest and focus is plasmon enhanced light harvesting in DSSC from intercalation of metal nanoparticles into DSSC photoanode and Perovskite based Mesoscopic solar cell with hybrid Platinum-multiplewall carbon nanotubes (Pt-MWCNTs) counter electrode.
1. K.U. Isah, A.M. Ramalan, U. Ahmadu, S.O. Ibrahim, J.A. Yabagi and B.J. Jolayemi, (2016) Effect of Zn Film Substrate Temperature on Optical, Structural and Vibrational Characteristics of Thermally Oxidized Zn Films, Asian Journal of Applied Sciences Vol. 9, issue 4, pp. 159-169
2. K. U. Isah, A. M. Ramalan and B. J. Jolayemi, (2016), Structural, Morphological and Optical Characteristics of Low Temperature Oxidized Metallic Zinc Films, British Journal of Applied Science and Technology, Vol. 16, issue 6, pp. 1-9
3. Kasim U. Isah, Bukola J. Jolayemi, Umaru Ahmadu, Mohammed Isah Kimpa and Noble Alu, (2016), Plasmonic effect of silver nanoparticles intercalated into mesoporous betalain-sensitized-TiO2 film electrodes on photovoltaic performance of dye-sensitized solar cells, Materials Renewable and Sustainable Energy Vol. 5, issue 10, pp, 1-10
4. Kasim Uthman Isah, Aisha Shitu, Jibrin Alhaji Yabagi Mohammed Isah, Kimpa and Zulaihat Abdulhamid (2016) Optical and Structural characterization of low dose gamma irradiated Zinc Oxide (ZnO) thin films prepared by Electrostatic spray pyrolysis, IOSR Journal of Applied Physics Vol. 8, Issue 1, pp 1-8
5. Kasim Uthman Isah, Umar Ahmadu, Adamu Idris, Mohammed Isah Kimpa, Uno Essang Uno, Muhammed Muhammed Ndamitso and Noble Alu, (2015), Betalain pigments as natural photosensitizers for dye-sensitized solar cells: the effect of dye pH on the photoelectric parameters. Materials Renewable and Sustainable Energy Vol. 4, issue, 1, pp. 1-5.
6. Kasim Uthman Isah, (2013) Optical and Morphological Studies of Chemical bath Deposited Cd1-xZnxS Thin Films, Materials Science and Applications, Vol. 4, Issue 5, pp. 287-292. http://www.scirp.org/journal/msa
7. Kasim Uthman Isah, Muhammad Bakeko M., Umar Ahmadu, Uno Essang Uno, Mohammed Isah Kimpa, Jibrin Alhaji Yabagi, (2013), Effect of oxidation temperature on the properties of copper oxide thin films prepared from thermally oxidised evaporated copper thin films, IOSR Journal of Applied Physics, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp 61-66. http://iosrjournals.org/iosr-jap/papers/Vol3-issue2/I0326166.pdf
8. Kasim Uthman Isah, Jibrin Alhaji Yabagi, Umaru Ahmadu, Mohammed Isah Kimpa, Martiale Gaetan Zebaze Kana and Anthony Aghagbudutema Oberafo, (2013), Effect of different copper precursor layer thickness on properties of Cu2ZnSnS4 (CZTS) thin films prepared by sulfurization of thermally deposited stacked metallic layers, IOSR Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 2, Issue 6, pp 14-19. http://iosrjournals.org/iosr-jap/papers/Vol2-issue6/C0261419.pdf
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Department of Physics, Federal University of Technology, Minna
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com