I am working on gas sensors. I have prepared samples and characterized like TGA, XRD, TEM ,BET etc., Now i would like to measure the gas sensing response of my samples. Can i do the work in your lab. You will be co author in our…"
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanomaterials for Biomedical applications.
Gas sensor, Nanofluids, Supercapacitors
1. K.S.Venkatesh, S.R.Krishnamoorthi, N.S.Palani, V.Thirumal and R.Ilangovan, Fungus mediated biosynthesis and characterization of Zinc Oxide Nanorods, American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Proceeding, 1536, 93 (2013). doi: 10.1063/1.4810116.
2. K.S.Venkatesh, K.Vijayalakshmi, K.Karthick, S.R.Krishnamoorthi, N.S.Palani and R.Ilangovan, Fabrication of room temperature Hydrogen gas sensor using pure and La:ZnO with novel nanocorn morphology prepared by sol-gel dip coating method, J Mater Sci: Mater Electron (2014) 25:4339-4347. DOI 10.1007/s10854-014-2171-0.
3. K.S.Venkatesh, S.R.Krishnamoorthi, N.S.Palani, V.Thirumal, Sujin P. Jose, Fu Ming Wang and R.Ilangovan, Facile one step synthesis of novel TiO2 nanocoral by sol-gel method using Aloe vera plant extract, Indian J Phys, (2015), 89, 445-452.
4. K.S.Venkatesh, K. Gopinath, N.S. Palani, A. Arumugam, Sujin P. Jose, S. Asath Bahadur, R.Ilangovan*, Plant pathogenic fungus F. solani mediated biosynthesis of Nanoceria: Antibacterial and antibiofilm activity, RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 42720.
5. Size controlled synthesis of Magnetite Nanoparticles using Microwave Irradiation method, K.Prem Ananth, Sujin P. Jose, R.Ilangovan and K.S.Venkatesh, Journal of Nano Research , 24 (2013) 184 – 193.
6. Structural and Electrical characteristics of Metal-Ferroelectric Pb1.1(Zr 0.40 Ti0.60)O3- Insulator (ZnO)-Silicon capacitors for Non-Volatile applications. S.R.Krishnamoorthi, K.S.Venkatesh and Rajangam Ilangovan, Advances in Condensed Matter Physics, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/692364 (IF:0.862).
7. Structural and Electrical properties of Pb1.1(Zr 0.20 Ti0.80)O3 films on Si with ZnO buffer layers for Ferroelectric FETs applications, S.R.Krishnamoorthi, K.S.Venkatesh and Rajangam Ilangovan, Journal of Ovonic Research, 9 (2013) 81-88.
8. Green synthesis of Gold nanoparticles from leaf extract of Terminalia arjuna, for the enhanced mitotic cell division and pollen germination activity, K.Gopinath, K.S.Venkatesh, R.Ilangovan, K.Sankaranarayanan and A.Arumugam, Industrial crops and Products, 50,(2013), 737-742 ((Impact Factor: 3.449).
9. Sujin P Jose, T. Prasankumar, V. Mahesh Priya, Aruna Ramachandran, K.S.Venkatesh, Microwave synthesis and electrochemical performance of CeO2 nanoparticles for supercapacitor applications, Asian Materials Science Letters, V.3, No.3 &4, 127-132 (2014).
10. Thirumal .V, Pandurangan . A, Jayavel. R, Venkatesh. K.S., Palani. N.S., Ragavan. R., Ilangovan .R, Single pot electrochemical synthesis of functionalized and Phosphorus doped graphene nanosheets for Supercapacitor applications, J Mater Sci: Mater Electron (Accepted), DOI 10.1007/s10854-015-3219-5 (Impact Factor: 1.798).
11. K. Gopinath, S. Kumaraguru, K. Bhakyaraj, S. Mohan, K.S. Venkatesh, M. Esakkirajan, P. Kaleeswaran, N.S. Alharbi, S. Kadaikunnan, M. Govindarajan, G. Benelli, A. Arumugam, Green synthesis of Silver, Gold, Silver/Gold bimetallic nanoparticles using the Gloriosa superba leaf extract and their antibacterial and antibiofilm activities, Microbial Pathogenesis, 101, (2016), 1 – 11 (Impact Factor: 1.888).
12. N.S. Kavitha, K.S. Venkatesh, N.S. Palani, R. Ilangovan, Fungus mediated biosynthesis of WO3 nanoparticles using Fusarium solani extract, AIP Conference Proceedings (Accepted).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Department of Nanoscience and Technology, Alagappa University, Karaikudi,Tamilnadu
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com