Environmental pollution is considered the most important threat to human being and other creature lives. Every day at different places, thousands of various types of pollutants and chemicals from different sources are exposed to the environment. These sources include industries, vehicles, and even human activities like cooking. Pollutants affect different environmental resources such as air, water, soil, and generate serious danger to the ecosystem. These encountered problems require immediate…See More
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Synthesis and characterization of multiple nanopatricles for anticancer and antimalarial activity
1. Acaricidal efficacy of synthesized silver nanoparticles using aqueous leaf extract of Ocimum canum against Hyalomma anatolicum anatolicum and Hyalomma marginatum isaaci (Acari: Ixodidae)
2. Efficacy of plant-mediated synthesized silver nanoparticles against hematophagous parasites
3. Synthesis of pediculocidal and larvicidal silver nanoparticles by leaf extract from heartleaf moonseed plant, Tinospora cordifolia Miers
4. Novel microbial route to synthesize ZnO nanoparticles using Aeromonas hydrophila and their activity against pathogenic bacteria and fungi
5. Biological approach to synthesize TiO2 nanoparticles using Aeromonas hydrophila and its antibacterial activity
6. Green synthesis of gold nanoparticles using seed aqueous extract of Abelmoschus esculentus and its antifungal activity
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Unit of Nanotechnology and Bioactive Natural Products, Post Graduate and Research Department of Zoology, C.Abdul Hakeem College, Melvisharam - 632 509, Vellore District, Tamil Nadu, India
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info